aviation squadron in a sentence
1) There was also one aviation squadron, 333.
2) In this capacity he commanded six aviation squadrons (1914 - 1918).
3) It consisted of three squadrons, two VIP transport aviation squadrons and one transport helicopter squadron.
4) The brigade was made up of two aviation squadrons with support, communications and headquarters elements.
aviation squadron example sentences5) The U.S. Navy assigns its first women to command a Naval Station and an aviation squadron .
6) There, since the summer of 1943, serious malassignments had existed in the field's aviation squadron .
7) The Fourth squadron (the combat aviation squadron ) flew reconnaissance and attack missions chiefly in the northern and central zones.
8) I gathered at that time that they had the impression that because they were an aviation squadron, that they were just a highly advertised labor battalion.
9) When at morning roll call, nearly all enlisted men present in an aviation squadron shouted in unison "We want a new CO!" the action came "like a bolt out of the blue" to the squadron commander.
10) Furthermore, the article noted that Scriven, along with Representative Hay, "deserve the lion's share of the credit for the fact that the aviation squadron is now a real and efficient engine of war.
11) The 103d Aero squadron was an aviation pursuit squadron of the U.S. Air Service that served in combat in France during World War I.
12) This was an A-7 Corsair II training squadron located at Naval Air Station Cecil Field in Jacksonville and the largest aviation squadron in the Navy.
13) Orders to abandon Ellington Field were abruptly halted, however, when the War Department authorized the Texas National Guard to establish an aviation squadron .
14) Transport aviation squadrons were 675th equipped with Yak-40, Falcon 50 and 678th equipped with YAK-40 VIP aircraft and Mi-8 helicopters in VIP transport version.
example sentences with aviation15) In the next two summers, Navy Option scholarship midshipmen spend time with either a surface ship, submarine, or aviation squadron .
16) Several United States Navy headquarters and operational units are based at NAS Fort Worth JRB, including aviation squadrons, intelligence commands and Seabees.
17) The aviation squadron led by Lt Colonel Don Olson established a screen along the 50 Easting by 7 a.m. and by 8 a.m. the armored cavalry squadrons had moved into their new zones.
18) The first U.S. aviation squadron to reach France was the 1st Aero Squadron, which sailed from New York in August 1917 and arrived at Le Havre on September 3.
19) This caused problems for the Marine command, which possessed its own aviation squadrons that operated under their own close air support doctrine.
20) A commander may command a frigate, destroyer, submarine, aviation squadron or shore installation, or may serve on a staff.
21) It also included half a dozen battalions of naval infantry and commandos, as well as naval aviation squadrons, one aboard HMS "Indomitable" and one squadron of anti-submarine Catalinas.
22) Following training, nearly all Naval Flight Surgeons will be assigned to a deployable Navy or Marine Corps combat aviation squadron in the Fleet (USN) or Fleet Marine Force (USMC).
23) Throughout the 1990s, the military did not have an air force and relied on the Russian Air Force for air defense, however, the government planned on making one aviation squadron .
24) The Ottoman aviation squadrons fought on many fronts during World War I, from Galicia in the west to the Caucasus in the east and Yemen in the south.
25) "Negro outfits, if trained in the same manner as ours, cannot be fit for modern warfare or any other group task," members of one aviation squadron complained in a letter to the War Department.
26) "Kindly, sympathetic" attitudes were no substitutes for a sense of military usefulness, lacking in many an aviation squadron or sanitary company from the beginning.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aviation squadron
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aviation squadron with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aviation squadron
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aviation squadron in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aviation squadron.
20 examples of simple sentences of aviation squadron. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aviation squadron
Compound Sentences with aviation squadron
Complex Sentences with aviation squadron
Compound-Complex Sentences with aviation squadron