Soviet aviation in a sentence
1) Soviet aviation would still sustain heavy losses.
2) Soviet aviation was heavily supported by a large industry.
3) During this campaign, Soviet aviation generally proved very effective.
4) Soviet aviation was continually in the air and opposing German air attacks.
Soviet aviation example sentences5) Through late September, 100 tons arrived daily from Soviet civil aviation.
6) German fighter units continued to take a heavy toll of Soviet aviation.
7) Soviet aviation concentrated on the Germans and wiped out an SS Regiment.
8) The effect of Soviet aviation was evident in the severe losses among German transports.
9) The successful achievements in Soviet aviation also came during the worst of Great Purge.
10) The German numerical superiority managed to deliver a severe defeat on Soviet aviation on this date.
11) The roles and missions of Soviet naval aviation appear to be changing as it becomes more powerful.
12) Worked in the Soviet aviation, space and rocket industries, and lectured in Moscow Universities.
13) Dozens of official requests were denied with a simple " Soviet aviation needs mechanics just as badly".
14) However, the concentration of Soviet aviation disrupted the intended supply operations and German transport losses were heavy.
example sentences with aviation15) On several days, the Luftwaffe achieved numerical superiority ( Soviet aviation was concentrated in the south).
16) Soviet naval aviation will no doubt play a major role in the Soviet navy's war and peacetime missions.
17) Bf 110s from von Richthofen's ZG 26 were directed to deal with Soviet aviation on the ground.
18) Despite his widening entrepreneurial streak, Gennady Roshchin is hardly about to become the Sam Walton of Soviet aviation.
19) The jet age and the introduction of new, faster and more reliable ways of air travel greatly changed Soviet aviation.
20) Kuybyshev enterprises played a leading role in the development of Soviet domestic aviation and the implementation of the Soviet space program.
21) The greater number of heavy machine-guns among the insurgents also led to an increasing capability to threaten the mainstay of Soviet aviation in Afghanistan, their helicopters.
22) The collection is located among Moscow's northern suburbs at the old Central Aerodrome at Khodinka field, which is something like the Wright air field of Soviet aviation.
23) As with most Soviet military topics, in order to analyze Soviet naval aviation in today's world, its historical aspects must be considered.
24) Soviet strategic aviation has received new systems with improved capabilities in the 1980s, but still remains a comparatively small portion of the Soviet strategic nuclear forces.
25) Joseph Stalin intervened personally and over 90 per cent of Soviet aviation to counter Guderian in the north and support the Soviet 40th Army, down to 5,000 soldiers and 10 tanks.
26) On the 7 July, Soviet aviation did play an important role in slowing the German advance and forcing the Fourth Panzer Army's advance north east, to Leningrad, to stop.
27) It was believed that Soviet ground attack aviation would be attached to and support the Army Fronts and strategic bomber and fighter forces would held back for air defence.
28) Soviet aviation was held in reserve and its units fed in piecemeal, whereas "1 Fliegerdivision" had made an all out effort.
29) The "Luftwaffe" was unable to support the German land forces that deep within enemy territory, allowing Soviet aviation to attack Axis-held bridges and logistics virtually unopposed.
30) Although meeting more numerous Soviet air forces, he succeeded in winning air superiority and limited the German ground forces' losses to Soviet aviation.
31) Despite the teething problems with the MiG-3, in 1941, one of the aircraft's designers–Mikhail Gurevich–was awarded the State Stalin Prize for his contribution to Soviet aviation.
32) March 6 and 7 Soviet aviation made the two devastating night air-raids to Narva city and Krenholm, which literally razed the old city to the ground.
33) Observers tacitly noted that the aircraft marked a 10/15-year lag by Soviet civil aviation compared with the West.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Soviet aviation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Soviet aviation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Soviet aviation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Soviet aviation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Soviet aviation.
20 examples of simple sentences of Soviet aviation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Soviet aviation
Compound Sentences with Soviet aviation
Complex Sentences with Soviet aviation
Compound-Complex Sentences with Soviet aviation