Anthesteria in a sentence
1) In the Anthesteria Dionysos is the "divine child".
2) His wife had to ritually marry Dionysus at the Anthesteria festival.
3) Gerarai fourteen Athenian matrons of Dionysus who presided over sacrifices and participated in the festivals of Anthesteria .
Anthesteria example sentences4) The Lesser Mysteries took place in the month of Anthesteria under the direction of Athens' "archon basileus".
5) This ritual copulation appears in Minoan Crete, in many Near Eastern agricultural societies, and also in the Anthesteria .
6) Of all of the months, only the eighth, Anthesterion, was named directly after the major festival celebrated in its month, the Anthesteria .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Anthesteria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Anthesteria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Anthesteria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Anthesteria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Anthesteria.
20 examples of simple sentences of Anthesteria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Anthesteria
Compound Sentences with Anthesteria
Complex Sentences with Anthesteria
Compound-Complex Sentences with Anthesteria