official anthem in a sentence
1) The Free State did not initially adopt any official anthem .
2) ASEAN Way is the official anthem of ASEAN.
3) It became the official anthem during Isabel II's reign.
official anthem example sentences4) The official anthem of the club is widely unknown by the fans.
5) Scotland has no official national anthem .
6) The ASEAN Way, the official regional anthem of ASEAN.
7) The official club anthem was composed by Kees van der Weijden and Jo Vermeulen.
8) In 1954, he recorded the official National anthem of Pakistan with several other singers.
9) It is unclear whether the official anthem is the music alone, or the text also.
10) The club's official anthem is One for the Bristol City by The Wurzels.
11) It was composed by Thierry Darnis and adopted as the official anthem in March 1996.
12) The Cartellverband has an official anthem , called "Laßt ihr buntbemützten Scharen".
13) SAARC does not have an official anthem like some other regional organizations (e.g. ASEAN).
14) Gosudarstvenny Gimn Rossiyskoy Federatsii) is the name of the official national anthem of Russia.
15) This song became the official city anthem and Alexey Skurlatov was made an honorary citizen of Plovdiv.
example sentences with official anthem
example sentences with official anthem16) His song "Days Like This" had become the official anthem for the Northern Irish peace movement.
17) It is used by the Minor Basilica as the official anthem of the devotion and its associated rites.
18) Moves by certain groups are encouraging adoption of an official English anthem following similar occurrences in Scotland and Wales.
19) That parody became so famous that it became the " official anthem " of the El Salvador national football team.
20) Thompson, along with Fra Šito Ćorić and Miroslav Škoro, performed the official anthem at the Croatian World Games.
21) The official Barcelona anthem is the "Cant del Barça", written by Jaume Picas and Josep Maria Espinàs.
22) Although it was not an official Olympic anthem for the Games in Los Angeles that summer, it was a worldwide hit.
23) Twenty years later, the republican movement prevailed, and A Portuguesa became the official national anthem of Portugal a year later in 1911.
24) The National Anthem: "Der er et yndigt land" (There is a Lovely Country) Denmark is a country with two official national anthems .
25) So why in 1931 did Congress designate it as the official national anthem , more than a century after Francis Scott Key put pen to paper?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of official anthem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of official anthem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with official anthem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word official anthem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with official anthem.
20 examples of simple sentences of official anthem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of official anthem
Compound Sentences with official anthem
Complex Sentences with official anthem
Compound-Complex Sentences with official anthem