become anthem in a sentence
1) The song became a popular Irish nationalist anthem .
2) His song becomes a popular underground anthem against Friend's oppression.
3) Modified lyrics of the poem later became the Croatian anthem .
become anthem example sentences4) It became the official anthem during Isabel II's reign.
5) It naturally became the anthem for Ariége.
6) The song became an anthem for the anti-lynching movement.
7) With new words, it later became the national anthem of Malaysia.
8) Many songs inspired by the game have become anthems of the game.
9) It became an anthem to how great racing is, rather than an argument.
10) Quite surprisingly, and in no time the track became an international club anthem .
11) Her song "Not for Sale" became the anthem of the anti-trafficking campaign.
12) The song took off slowly but later became an unofficial anthem for generations of Australian youth.
13) Tagore's 'Our Golden Bengal' became the national anthem of Bangladesh.
14) In 1971, "Amar Shonar Bangla" became the national anthem of Bangladesh.
15) The poem became the national anthem of Lithuania ("Tautiška Giesmė").
example sentences with become anthem16) I feel honored that some of my songs become anthems to them as well.
17) The song has since become an unofficial party anthem , and has been remixed at least once.
18) Yet it is not altogether inapt that the Hymn of Riego became the anthem of liberalism.
19) It soon became an anthem of the desire of World War II demobilizing troops to return home.
20) Susanna," which became an anthem of the California Gold Rush-in 1848-1849.
21) This song became the official city anthem and Alexey Skurlatov was made an honorary citizen of Plovdiv.
22) This tale of the fictional alcoholic Count Kuno and his prodigious thirst soon became the unofficial town anthem .
23) His song "Days Like This" had become the official anthem for the Northern Irish peace movement.
24) The crowd sang 'Lead Kindly Light', which became the anthem of the CPP.
25) The song became a worldwide club anthem and established Dim Mak as a player in the dance world.
26) Wessel had penned a song months before which would become a Nazi anthem as the "Horst-Wessel-Lied".
27) In 2014 Happy (Pharrell Williams song) Became the anthem and inspired clips from around the world.
28) The song also became the anthem of Spanish football club FC Barcelona during the 2008-09 season.
How to use become anthem in a sentence29) It described her youthful energy that she brought to life, and became a popular anthem among university women.
30) She wrote True Colors , which has become an anthem of hope for a swath of disaffected communities.
31) Aitzaz Ahsan wrote a poem while under house arrest which became the anthem of the Lawyers' Movement.
32) The NSDAP anthem "Horst-Wessel-Lied" ("Horst Wessel Song") Became a second national anthem .
33) This is exemplified by the song "Die Wacht am Rhein", which became almost a national anthem .
34) The song remained popular with the Rovers fans, and over the years became the anthem of the supporters.
35) The silky-smooth R&B jam became a summer anthem and peaked at No. 15 on the Hot 100.
36) He is confident that the song will become the anthem for the new All Ireland Champions on September 19.
37) From there, it spread orally and became an anthem of Southern African American labor union and civil rights activism.
38) The Anu version became an unofficial anthem and she performed it during the closing ceremony of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become anthem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become anthem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become anthem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become anthem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become anthem.
20 examples of simple sentences of become anthem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become anthem
Compound Sentences with become anthem
Complex Sentences with become anthem
Compound-Complex Sentences with become anthem