club anthem in a sentence
1) Lara has been immortalized in the club anthem .
2) The club's anthem is "Hand in Hand".
3) There's definitely some club anthems mixed in there.
club anthem example sentences4) Quite surprisingly, and in no time the track became an international club anthem .
5) The official club anthem was composed by Kees van der Weijden and Jo Vermeulen.
6) The club's official anthem is One for the Bristol City by The Wurzels.
7) I.K. Start, a Norwegian football club, uses this song as a club anthem .
8) The track is a club anthem , and was released through Ministry Of Sound's Soundcloud account.
9) The song became a worldwide club anthem and established Dim Mak as a player in the dance world.
10) An infamous club anthem , "Leão do Mar", was created in order to commemorate this triumph.
11) Gail Mitchell of "Billboard" said that Usher "pumps up the beat on the infectious club anthem .
12) Parma's club anthem is "Il grido di battaglia", which means "The Battle Cry".
13) The club's most popular anthem , however, is an unofficial anthem composed by Lamartine Babo in 1942.
14) Whilst it is not officially the club anthem , "Marching On Together" is played before every home game.
15) Albion's " club anthem " is "The Lord's my Shepherd", a setting of Psalm 23.
example sentences with club anthem16) PAOK's club anthem was written by Mimis Traiforos, composed by Petros Giannakos and sung by Petros Garonis.
17) Boys in Blue is unofficially the club's anthem , which is often played at the end of games at Eastlands.
18) Genevieve Koski from "The A.V. Club" called the song as a "propulsive club anthem " and complimented its synths and drum programming.
19) Lynn Saxberg from "The Ottawa Citizen", while reviewing Gaga's The Fame Ball Tour, called the song a perfect sing-along club anthem .
20) The club Song - The Colonel is awakened to teach the crowd the club's anthem , though he usually misunderstands which song is expected of him at first.
21) The lead single, "Rumors", has been called a "bass-heavy, angry club anthem " by "Rolling Stone".
22) Ever since, it has been adopted as an unofficial club anthem and is being played at the stadium at every match, sung together by the supporters.
23) During the 1980s, Young's 1978 hit "Love is in the Air", was adopted by fans of Scottish Premier League football team Dundee United as an unofficial club anthem .
24) The club's official anthem is "Hereford United (We All Love You)" which was written and performed by Danny Lee, a notable supporter of the club.
25) The club anthem The Wheelbarrow song originated during this season, stemming from the club's historic first game at Wembley Stadium in a 2-0 win over Tranmere Rovers.
26) A dance version of "Just a Dream" was released in the 90s to a new audience and became a club anthem .
27) The Wurzels are also popular with supporters of Bristol City F.C. Their song "One For The Bristol City" is the official club anthem .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of club anthem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of club anthem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with club anthem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word club anthem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with club anthem.
20 examples of simple sentences of club anthem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of club anthem
Compound Sentences with club anthem
Complex Sentences with club anthem
Compound-Complex Sentences with club anthem