compose anthem in a sentence
1) A newly composed choral anthem was sung by the choir.
2) The school anthem was composed in the same year.
3) Other countries had their anthems composed by locally important people.
compose anthem example sentences4) In school he began to compose anthems and songs.
5) Thompson composed the anthem of the Croatian Party of Rights.
6) It was under his presidency that we saw our first national anthem composed .
7) Palmeiras's anthem was composed in 1949 by conductor Antonio Sergi.
8) In 2005, Phoebus composed the anthem of the Greek soccer team AEK.
9) The anthem was composed by Vehnee Saturno, a native of Cabuyao.
10) In Balara, Bonifacio commissioned Julio Nakpil to compose a national anthem .
11) He composed an anthem and two elegies for Queen Mary II's funeral.
12) The official club anthem was composed by Kees van der Weijden and Jo Vermeulen.
13) Tunku made an announcement inviting musicians both at home and abroad to compose a national anthem for Malaya.
14) Czechoslovakia used to have an anthem composed of two parts, the Czech and the Slovak one.
15) The club's most popular anthem, however, is an unofficial anthem composed by Lamartine Babo in 1942.
example sentences with compose anthem16) The anthem was composed by Londoner Basil Simonenko; being an instrumental anthem, it does not have lyrics.
17) They rehearse the song, and it is well received by most of the members, who disregard Rachel's suggestion that they should instead compose an original anthem .
18) Ahn thought of the tune as unfit for a national anthem, and decided to try composing a new national anthem for Korea.
19) Peter Dodds McCormick who composed the national anthem of Australia, Advance Australia Fair, was the headmaster of Five Dock Public School in 1865.
20) Evan James and his son James are credited with composing the Welsh national anthem , 'Hen Wlad fy Nhadau' ('Land of my Fathers') in 1856.
21) In 1947, the national anthem was composed by Awang Besar Sagap and lyrics written by Pengiran Mohammad Yussof Bin Pengiran Haji Abdul Rahim.
22) Since April 1995, a specifically composed anthem named "Ireland's Call" has been used exclusively by the Irish team at away games.
23) anthems were composed for him by Mr. Kent and his successor Mr Fussell, organists of Winchester Cathedral, where he was a chorister between 1756 and 1759.
24) Vasco's official anthem was composed in 1918, by Joaquim Barros Ferreira da Silva, it was the club's first anthem.
25) She is also known as "María Bonita", thanks to the anthem composed exclusively for her, as a wedding gift by the composer Agustín Lara.
26) Sullivan flourished under the training of the Reverend Thomas Helmore, master of the choristers, and began to compose anthems and songs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of compose anthem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of compose anthem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with compose anthem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word compose anthem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with compose anthem.
20 examples of simple sentences of compose anthem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of compose anthem
Compound Sentences with compose anthem
Complex Sentences with compose anthem
Compound-Complex Sentences with compose anthem