Aeolis in a sentence
1) Sharp ( Aeolis Mons), the long-term goal of the mission!
2) This location is near the mountain Aeolis Mons (a.k.a. "Mount Sharp").
3) Cyme developed into a regional metropolis to some thirty other towns and settlements in Aeolis .
Aeolis example sentences4) The soil of Aeolis is better than that of Ionia, but the climate is less agreeable.
5) He then sent Prepelaus with 7000 men to attack Aeolis and Ionia, while he besieged Abydos.
6) By the 5th century BC, Cyme was one of the 12 established Ionian colonies in Aeolis .
7) The High Resolution Stereo Camera (HRSC) has produced images of key tectonic features in Aeolis Mensae.
8) Others filtered across the Aegean and settled on Lesbos extending from there to the adjacent Aeolis in Asia Minor.
9) The (5.5-kilometer-high) Mount Sharp , also known as Aeolis Mons, rises up in the background.
10) Eumenes enlarged Pergamon to include parts of Mysia and Aeolis , and held tightly onto the ports of Elaia and Pitane.
11) The icon of Panayia by Luke the Evangelist became renowned, not merely on the island, but all over facing Aeolis .
12) Strabo and Arrian both record that Side was founded by Greek settlers from Cyme in Aeolis , a region of western Anatolia .
13) Aeolis was an area of the north western Aegean coast, between Troad and Ionia, from the Hellespont to the Hermus River (Gediz), west of Mysia and Lydia.
14) Herodotus is the principal source for this period in Greek history and has paid a great deal of attention to events taking place in Ionia and Aeolis .
15) Cyme (modern "Nemrut") was an Aeolian city in Aeolis (Asia Minor) close to the kingdom of Lydia.
example sentences with Aeolis
example sentences with Aeolis16) The landing site is a smooth region in "Yellowknife" "Quad 51" of Aeolis Palus inside the crater in front of the mountain.
17) Within Gale Crater is a mountain, named Aeolis Mons ("Mount Sharp"), of layered rocks, rising about 5.5 km above the crater floor, that "Curiosity" will investigate.
18) Pitane and Priene, two commanders in Myrina's army, after whom the cities of Pitane ( Aeolis ) and Priene were named.
19) Curiosity rover self-portrait at "Rocknest" (October 31, 2012), with the rim of Gale Crater and the slopes of Aeolis Mons in the distance.
20) According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons , a large mountain.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aeolis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aeolis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aeolis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aeolis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aeolis.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aeolis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aeolis
Compound Sentences with Aeolis
Complex Sentences with Aeolis
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aeolis