AZT in a sentence
1) AZT was subsequently approved unanimously for infants and children in 1990.
2) And AZT cost them how much again ?
3) Simultaneously, the patient was given the AZT drug.
4) Claire realizes she has John's AZT.
AZT example sentences5) There were two extreme responses to my position on AZT.
6) AZT does give you a chance for a few more years.
7) AZT does seem to benefit people with full-blown AIDS.
8) Until AZT was produced being diagnosed as HIV was a death sentence.
9) The patents on AZT have been the target of some controversy.
10) Zidovudine (AZT) is currently being assessed.
11) Specialty Laboratories found resistance to AZT and possibly saquinavir.
12) He uses his connections to procure a massive stash of AZT.
13) Cellular enzymes convert AZT into the effective 5'-triphosphate form.
14) Thus AZT inhibits HIV replication without affecting the function of uninfected cells.
example sentences with AZT15) Burroughs-Wellcome filed for a patent for AZT in 1985.
16) What happened in the early days when you weren't prescribing AZT?
17) Woodroof bribes a hospital worker to get him the AZT.
18) We know that MT can cause muscle weakness in people taking AZT.
19) Eventually, though, one did, and she immediately started taking AZT.
20) Anemia due to AZT was successfully treated using vitamins to stimulate red blood cell production.
21) He did not respond well to AZT, and suffered increasing bouts of psychosis.
22) AZT, however, is only in the clinical trials stage within the US.
23) Half of them were given AZT and the rest got placebos or dummy capsules.
24) Claire clutches at the bag with the AZT and tries to look nonchalant.
25) All of these conditions were generally found to be reversible upon reduction of AZT dosages.
26) The Nevirapine blister packs were labelled correctly but they had been inserted into AZT boxes.
27) Today, side-effects are much less common with the use of lower doses of AZT.
How to use AZT in a sentence28) That was true for AZT and now it's true for the protease-based combinations.
29) After taking an AZT regimen for several months, she proved not to have been infected.
30) But I think that, in the aggregate, more people were hurt by AZT.
31) As his health worsens, he drives to a Mexican hospital to get more AZT.
32) Glaxo ZOVIRAX has sheepishly restlessly ominous the filiform cisco market for AZT.
33) Avoid retrovir (AZT) during HCV treatment because it increases the risk for anemia.
34) The position of the Wellcome Foundation, the chief manufacturer of AZT, is unenviable.
35) For part of the imported batch, AZT and Lamivudine are combined together into one capsule.
36) According to researchers who conducted large-scale studies of AZT, the drug does not cause AIDS.
37) Those who'd been treated with AZT fared no better than for those who hadn't.
38) The doubts did nothing to inhibit Wellcome, AZT's dithering, from promoting its drug.
39) AZT is a thymidine analogue.
40) Because of FDA policies, Burroughs Wellcome was the only company that made and sold AZT.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of AZT
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of AZT with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with AZT
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word AZT in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with AZT.
20 examples of simple sentences of AZT. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of AZT
Compound Sentences with AZT
Complex Sentences with AZT
Compound-Complex Sentences with AZT