Ayers Rock in a sentence
1) They bring him back to Ayers Rock.
2) The episode finishes with Billy taking in the sites at Ayers Rock.
3) A portal to KoalaWalla Land can be found at Ayers Rock.
4) Couples can snorkel the Great Barrier Reef and hike Ayers Rock .
Ayers Rock example sentences5) Day 11 Early risers have a chance to climb Ayers Rock this morning.
6) However, most geologists admit they do not know the origin of Ayers Rock.
7) Figure 108: Ayers Rock.
8) Ayers Rock rises 1,140 feet from the desert floor and has a perimeter of 5.6 miles.
9) Ayers Rock Resort in Yulara offers a range of accommodation from camp sites to five-star luxury.
10) Compare and contrast with the photographs of Charles and Diana taken at Ayers Rock in 1983.
11) She flew home feeling depressed, and I rode out of Ayers Rock feeling on top of the world.
12) Qatar's base at Ayers Rock is subsequently stormed by Nod loyalists and Qatar herself is executed by Kane.
13) The sand grains comprising Ayers Rock are jagged but, if exposed to rapid currents, would have become rounded.
14) Joe Pakaski and Aron Coliete have stated that Uluru is the native name for Ayers Rock in Australia.
example sentences with Ayer15) Norman Gunston interviews Australian Rock group Ayers Rock; Denise Drysdale; and President Nixon's security guard.
16) Dredd destroys the Judda's base (Ayers Rock) with a nuclear bomb, although some Judda are captured.
17) She stated, "Azaria Chamberlain died at Uluru, then known as Ayers Rock, on 17 August 1980.
18) They were flown into Ayers Rock airport (Uluru) by Qantas and driven to the Angas Downs Indigenous Protected Area.
19) Their nine-week-old daughter, Azaria, disappeared in August 1980, when the family was on a camping holiday near Ayers Rock.
20) That's what it felt like seeing the snaps of William and Kate posing by Ayers Rock (Uluru) this week.
21) These water vents are smaller than a pebble; others, such as those in Ayers Rock, are larger than a car.
22) Geologists who try to explain the origin of Ayers Rock say its sand came from the Musgrave mountain range 60 miles to the north and was dumped by water at its present spot.
23) Many folktales relate to natural outcrops, which are often, like Ayers Rock in Australia and Externsteine in Germany, the most sacred of sites.
24) Visit the fascinating Rock formation known as the Olgas (also known by the aboriginal name, Katatjuta) before heading to the monumental Ayers Rock.
25) If you like, you can also extend the trip by visiting the Central Australian Outback (Ayers Rock) and or the idyllic South Pacific paradise islands of Tahiti!
26) Day 10 Return your rental car and catch an early morning flight to Ayers Rock, in the 'Red Center' of the Australia.
27) Visit the awe inspiring Ayers Rock, a sacred site for Australia's Aboriginal people, before learning more about the outback in the town of Alice Springs.
28) From Alice, they will make their way via Kings Canyon to Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the "Red Centre".
29) Under the proposed plan the faces of four people who have made significant contributions to Australian cultural and political life will be carved into the side of Ayers Rock.
30) It was specifically named Uluru as opposed to Ayers Rock as a tribute to the natives, and after being written, it became the opening song on the band's setlist for all shows going forward.
31) In November 1930, Eaton was selected to lead another expedition for a missing aircraft near Ayers Rock, but it was called off soon afterwards when the pilot showed up in Alice Springs.
32) Col joined the band Ayers Rock and went on to become one of Australia's most experienced Reed players, arranger and teacher.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Ayers Rock
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Ayers Rock with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Ayers Rock
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Ayers Rock in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Ayers Rock.
20 examples of simple sentences of Ayers Rock. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Ayers Rock
Compound Sentences with Ayers Rock
Complex Sentences with Ayers Rock
Compound-Complex Sentences with Ayers Rock