ayin in a sentence
1) ayin has both a guttural and silent form.
2) The letter ayin () historically represented a voiced pharyngeal approximant.
3) And this is called "the evil ayin " (Eye).
4) Rebbi Eliezer says they died from ayin ha'Ra.
ayin example sentences5) The ayin means an "eye," and signifies seeing or manifesting something.
6) The letter ע – ayin holds the power of self-control, particularly for anger.
7) Alal is spelled עלל ( ayin, lamed, lamed ).
8) ayin means literally, nothing.
9) ayin means literally, nothing.
10) It means that no Kli was made of the Behina of the ayin itself.
11) As such it is, like Keter, occasionally referred to as Ayin, nothing.
12) ayin is king over anger and thus may bring balance, truth, and beauty when restrained.
13) Kutscher noted moreover that the guttural "ayin" was still pronounced in most parts of Galilee.
14) Shalhevet Kahan joins us from Bat Ayin, Israel for her second summer on staff.
example sentences with ayin15) Kabbalah accepted this in relation to Ayin, becoming one of the philosophical concepts underlying its significance.
16) On 22 December, the IDF launched Operation Horev (also called Operation Ayin).
17) The Hebrew final letter ayin ' is equivalent to final ' in Classical Syriac and East Syriac.
18) We spell Azazel Ayin, Zayin, Aleph, Zayin, and Lamed.
19) ayin meditation allows us to be still ( domem ) and return to the ground of our being.
20) Since the 13th century, ayin has been one of the most important words used in kabbalistic texts.
21) However, when she wants to receive for herself, she becomes the evil ayin (Eye).
22) It is the numerical equivalent of the Hebrew letter ayin, which also has a numeric value of 70.
23) The Habad follower contemplates the Hasidic interpretation of Kabbalistic structures, including the concept of Ayin, during prolonged prayer.
24) Chapter 2, Mishnah 6 of the latter includes the sentence: "He made His Ayin, Yesh".
25) The nasal pronunciation of 'ayin is shared with traditional Italian pronunciation, but not with any other Sephardi groups.
26) Hugh J. Schonfield argued in a similar fashion that it was the northern pronunciation resulting from a silent "ayin".
27) The Yesh of ego will be nullified in the Divine Ayin, becoming the reflection of the true Divine Yesh.
How to use ayin in a sentence28) Consequently, one is Chayav to separate Chalah from it because of 'Mar'is ha'Ayin'.
29) Even an Am ha'Aretz has Tevi'as ayin (recognition), and it is better than Simanim.
30) The phrase colored lights – מרואות הצוב א ות has colored – צב ע spelled with an Aleph instead of an Ayin.
31) There is also a paradoxical relationship between the meaning of "Ayin" and "Yesh" from kabbalistic point of view.
32) According to the Palestinians, residents of Bat ayin took part in a protest at which the Israeli police fired tear gas.
33) In the Bat ayin axe attack, children in Bat ayin were attacked by a Palestinian wielding an axe and a knife.
34) In the Bat ayin axe attack, children in Bat ayin were attacked by a Palestinian wielding an axe and a knife.
35) A Hebrew also means "seeing or manifesting sonship," because it is spelled ayin ("eye") followed by bar ("son").
36) That is, where there should be an Ein with Aleph (the first letter in the word Ein ), they insert the evil ayin (Eye, the first letter in the word).
37) In other words, where there was a combination of Ein, meaning annulment before the root, which is Keter, it has become ayin (meaning seeing and knowing within reason).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ayin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ayin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ayin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ayin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ayin.
20 examples of simple sentences of ayin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ayin
Compound Sentences with ayin
Complex Sentences with ayin
Compound-Complex Sentences with ayin