Ayinde in a sentence
1) Ayinde azeez was found guilty bankruptsychapter at a trial last month.
2) For this work six drums were commissioned by drum craftsman, Ayinde Nataka.
3) I had sampled Ayinde's food last year at a Gracious Gourmand dinner event.
4) He was followed in the 1980s by burgeoning stars such as Wasiu Ayinde Barrister.
Ayinde example sentences5) When Ayinde returned from his business trip he was enraged, and threatened to forcibly remove his son from the hospital.
6) Following the report, the police swung into action and arrested Ayinde in Akure Ondo state and brought him to Lagos.
7) After that Kibibi, her mother and her sisters moved away from Ayinde as she attempted to get her children back.
8) There is also fuji music, a Yoruba percussion style, created and popularised by Mr. Fuji, Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister.
9) They were tried by a military tribunal headed by Justice Olalere Ayinde and charges of falsely accusing public officers of the Federal Government.
10) Fuji was named after Mount Fuji in Japan, purely for the sound of the word, according to Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister.
11) Modern styles such as Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's fuji, Salawa Abeni's waka and Yusuf Olatunji's sakara are derived primarily from Yoruba traditional music.
12) Ayinde, who is also known as Charles McGill and won fame after directing The Fugees' 'Killing Me Softly' video, was sentenced to 50 years in prison on July 26, finally ending Kibibi's nightmare.
13) By 10, Aswad Ayinde's lessons teaching his daughter 'how to be a woman' turned violent and his regular raping produced five children out of incest in a perverse attempt to create a 'pure' bloodline.
14) Born Eric McGill, Ayinde is most well-known for directing the music video for the Fugees' 1996 hit "Killing Me Softly," for which he received an MTV Music Video Award.
example sentences with Ayinde15) Over the years you have undergone several name changes like King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall, KWAM1, K1, the Ultimate, to mention but a few.
16) I grew up at a time youngsters were not allowed to have a say of their own and it was then I named my first band, Wasiu Ayinde and his Fuji Revolution.
17) I'm Not Threatened By Competition –KWAM 1 His fan base is large and for Wasiu Ayinde Anifowose a.k.a KWAM 1, life would not have made a meaning if he was not a musician.
18) By Ayinde email@example.com April 09, 2007
19) By Ayinde firstname.lastname@example.org March 23, 2007
20) Ayinde's Response... 20 October 2002, at 1:19 a.m.
21) Ayinde Ubaka
22) olalekan Ayinde Why are we complaining about the standard of education in Nigeria, if all this are happening, people taking their children to Ghana for learning.
23) Ayinde's comments...
24) Ayinde's comment
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Ayinde
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Ayinde with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Ayinde
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Ayinde in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Ayinde.
20 examples of simple sentences of Ayinde. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Ayinde
Compound Sentences with Ayinde
Complex Sentences with Ayinde
Compound-Complex Sentences with Ayinde