bacillus in a sentence
1) bacillus – A giant, mutant germ.
2) To diagnose this bacillus, certain reactions may be tested.
3) Scientists were able to isolate evidence of the bacillus.
4) For instance, "bacillus subtilis" has 271 essential genes.
bacillus example sentences5) bacillus anthracis is considered an effective agent for several reasons.
6) Furthermore, immune responses to tubercle bacilli are extraordinarily complicated.
7) Other bacteria used for protein expression include bacillus subtilis .
8) All cultures grew either acid fast bacilli or uncharacterised spheroplasts.
9) Inside the immune cell, the bacilli replicate and pile up.
10) Ropiness in bread is usually caused by bacillus sp.
11) George Bernard Shaw called them "uncouth bacilli".
12) Bacilli are usually 1-3 μm in length.
13) To optimize this process, DVH has also added bacillus strains.
14) Koch identified the tubercle bacillus only in 1882.
example sentences with bacillus15) So the tubercle bacillus is a particularly difficult target for chemical attack.
16) German bacteriologist Robert Koch discovers the cholera bacillus.
17) In 1871, Hansen discovered the leprosy bacillus.
18) He also showed that the bacillus produces an exotoxin.
19) The bacteria "bacillus subtilis" is often used in site directed mutagenesis.
20) Bacilli were far more deadly than bullets in the battle for imperial survival.
21) In a vegetable garden, bacillus thuringiensis adequately controls cabbageworms.
22) Adding the bacillus Bt to the water.
23) Prevention relies on screening programs and vaccination with the bacillus Calmette--Guérin vaccine.
24) The "bacillus subtilis" species has a long history of safe use.
25) Large numbers of bacilli are shed from the orifices during the terminal stage.
26) Feeding on a human who carries the bacillus infects the louse.
27) They 're rod-like bacilli with a thick, waxy cell wall.
How to use bacillus in a sentence28) These roots form interactions with rhizosphere bacteria such as "bacillus megaterium".
29) Both ulcerative colitis cultures were of biopsy material and also grew acid fast bacilli.
30) Yersin was one of the workers who isolated the bacillus in 1894.
31) Rod-shaped (bacilli) and spherical (cocci) bacteria.
32) Spherical bacteria are called cocci; those that are rod shaped are called bacilli.
33) While the neutrophils can destroy bacilli, the monocytes cannot.
34) The children were injected with live tuberculosis bacilli, and they all became ill.
35) He was the first scientist to produce photomicrographs of the tubercule bacillus.
36) The best treatment is a naturally occurring bacteria -- BT, bacillus thuringiensis.
37) Your PM cheap there bacillus did not want to get an MRI.
38) Competence development in "bacillus subtilis" requires expression of about 40 genes.
39) But did you know you could be getting a sip of bacillus ?
40) Anthrax is an acute infectious virus derived from the deadly bacillus Anthracis bacteria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacillus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacillus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacillus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacillus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacillus.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacillus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacillus
Compound Sentences with bacillus
Complex Sentences with bacillus
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacillus