bacillus anthracis in a sentence
1) bacillus anthracis is considered an effective agent for several reasons.
2) Anthrax is an acute infectious virus derived from the deadly bacillus anthracis bacteria.
3) bacillus anthracis - May form capsules.
4) Endospores of the bacterium "bacillus anthracis" were used in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
bacillus anthracis example sentences5) bacillus anthracis is a gram-positive sporulating bacillus.
6) The bacillus anthracis spores usually lie dormant in the environment and can survive harsh winters and hot summers.
7) Anthrax: Anthrax is a non-contagious disease caused by the spore-forming bacterium "bacillus anthracis".
8) The LRN played a pivotal role in the quick detection of bacillus anthracis, the bacteria that causes anthrax.
9) Anthrax, caused by bacillus anthracis, is an acute, febrile disease of virtually all warm-blooded animals including humans.
10) Spontaneous and bacillus anthracis induced luminol-dependent chemiluminescence of neutrophils was studied in six patients with the cutaneous form of anthrax.
11) But when the Americans signed it, they put Bill Patrick out to pasture and then seemingly forgot the art, developed by Patrick in 1959, of weaponizing bacillus anthracis without milling.
12) In the area of Biodefense Dr. Casadevall has an active research program to understand the mechanisms of antibody-mediated neutralization of bacillus anthracis toxins.
13) From 1878 to 1880, when publishing on anthrax, Pasteur referred to the bacteria by the name given it by Frenchman Davaine, but in one footnote called it ""bacillus anthracis" of the Germans".
14) For example, Streptococcus agalactiae, which exists in diverse biological niches, has a broader pan-genome when compared with the more environmentally isolated bacillus anthracis.
example sentences with bacillus15) Before he confronted the problem of tuberculosis, he worked with the disease caused by anthrax and had discovered the causal agent to be "bacillus anthracis".
16) He proposes, based on a reexamination of the evidence and symptoms, that the Black Death may actually have been an epidemic of pulmonary anthrax caused by "bacillus anthracis".
17) Anthrax is a disease caused by "bacillus anthracis", a spore-forming, Gram positive, rod-shaped bacterium (Fig. 1).
18) Anthrax toxin is a three-protein exotoxin secreted by virulent strains of the bacterium, "bacillus anthracis"–the causative agent of anthrax.
19) Other organisms such as "M. tuberculosis", "Streptococcus pyogenes", and "bacillus anthracis" utilize mechanisms that directly kill the phagocyte.
20) He became famous for isolating "bacillus anthracis" (1877), the "Tuberculosis bacillus" (1882) and "Vibrio cholerae" (1883) and for his development of Koch's postulates.
21) Agents considered for weaponization, or known to be weaponized, include bacteria such as "bacillus anthracis", "Brucella spp.
22) The capsule may be polysaccharide as in pneumococci, meningococci or polypeptide as "bacillus anthracis" or hyaluronic acid as in streptococci.
23) Antibiosis was first described in 1877 in bacteria when Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch observed that an airborne bacillus could inhibit the growth of "bacillus anthracis".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacillus anthracis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacillus anthracis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacillus anthracis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacillus anthracis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacillus anthracis.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacillus anthracis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacillus anthracis
Compound Sentences with bacillus anthracis
Complex Sentences with bacillus anthracis
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacillus anthracis