backroom team in a sentence
1) Then when Fitzgerald unveiled his backroom team in Clare, Bulfin was again included as goalkeeping coach.
2) Hughes was joined at Fulham by his backroom team of Eddie Niedzwiecki, Mark Bowen and Kevin Hitchcock.
3) We should have sacked the Manager after 4 of those defeats, but decided only to sack his whole backroom team .
4) Having to change so much of his backroom team at the end of last year would have been a big disruption.
backroom team example sentences5) Now with Richie Dixon joining Doug Morgan, the coaching sessions have altered to ease Dixon's passage into the backroom team .
6) Scott Laird has joined Tiverton Town on loan Ian Holloway is still awaiting the arrival of Gary Penrice and Tim Breacker, who formed his backroom team during his time at QPR.
7) On 25 September 2013, Damian Diver, John Duffy and Paul McGonigle were named as the new members of his backroom team .
8) In September 2013, McGuinness confirmed he would be staying on for the 2014 season but that Rory Gallagher, Maxi Curran and Francie Friel had stepped down from his backroom team .
9) Before the season began, a shakeup in the backroom team saw Malcolm Crosby leave his post as assistant manager, a role he had held for three years, since Gareth Southgate began as manager.
10) The appointment of Alan Mulholland as Galway Senior Football team manager meant Flynn left his role with Tuam to join Mulholland's backroom team .
11) When Souness was sacked on 2 February 2006 due to a run of poor results, his entire backroom team including Saunders were also replaced.
12) Since then we 've had Paolo (on £500k reportedly), his backroom team, plus Ritchie, Martin, Hollands, Bostock, and Benson taken off the wage bill.
13) In the end it gives Swansea an advantage over other clubs who sack entire backroom teams when they release managers from their contracts .
14) Hougaard has paid tribute to his backroom team who will be accompanying him in his move to Peterborough, and says preparations for the new season are going well.
example sentences with backroom15) Following the resignation of Paolo Di Canio and his backroom team this week, Swindon have been left without a manager for the visit of North End in League One.
16) We have to scrap and dig and find that mental toughness for the awful situation where everybody thinks we 're not a good team or backroom team .
17) Morsley said : "I was more than happy to step into the fold on Saturday when Danny decided to make a move subject to being able to put together my backroom team .
18) Last year he was one of the first names added to the Fitzgerald backroom team and combined his senior duties with those of the U- 21 team.
19) 'I'm happy with the backroom team I've got.
20) " Mjallby spent four years as part of Lennon's backroom team at Celtic, after spending six years at Parkhead as a player.
21) if Wise is also short listed I think this is going to be tough call for the board whoever steps in, I welcome them and their likely backroom team .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backroom team
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backroom team with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backroom team
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backroom team in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backroom team.
20 examples of simple sentences of backroom team. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backroom team
Compound Sentences with backroom team
Complex Sentences with backroom team
Compound-Complex Sentences with backroom team