very backward in a sentence
1) That is why Africa especially Nigeria is very backward .
2) Plus I was never very backward reaching flexible to begin with .
3) Afghanistan is also a very backward and incredibly remote country.
4) At that time Russia was a very backward country.
very backward example sentences5) The very backward Subcarpathian Ruthenia was essentially without industry.
6) I preferred that option, but it's not very backward compatible.
7) This I see as a very backward step and detrimental to the human race.
8) Simply because he belonged to a very backward community.... (Interruption).
9) A man belonging to a farming class and who is very backward is called a kisan.
10) When I visited there in the 1980s, it still was a very backward city.
11) If you look at the history they came into oregon in a very backward way.
12) But it is a common practice in certain other sections of our society which are called very backward communities.
13) As seen clearly from 1901, Agartala was once a very backward and had a rural climate of land.
14) Germany, though it produced massive quantities of coal, steel and iron, was still a very backward place.
example sentences with backward15) It is very backward and the teachers seem not to know what their doing for taking hijab off young girls .
16) Mr Rothman said that, in comparison to other European countries, Britain was very backward in granting freedom to roam.
17) Although much of the industrial production was carried out in large modern units, these were still comparatively small islands in an ocean of small-scale production and a very backward agriculture.
18) I found my pupils very backward indeed; but Tom, though averse to every species of mental exertion, was not without abilities.
19) He described it as" very backward" and claimed it had" not matured and through cowardice or through lack of experience keeps quiet when there is, for example, a violation of democracy".
20) Although the Santals used to lead a prosperous and peaceful life in the past, their economic and social conditions are now very backward.
21) Similarly during the British regime in our glorious Bihar one gentleman belonging to a very backward farming or cultivating class was rejected as a deputy collector.
22) He appeared before the Public Service Commission in his province recently perhaps the members of the Public Service Commission did not know that the wretched fellow belonged to a very backward class.
23) They sell [Spain] as being first world but in certain things they are very backward.
24) "Obviously the German Physical Society is still very backward and still clings tightly to their dear Jews.
25) "It's not fun, it's very backward looking and all the innovation is in virtual currencies."
26) "The press release speaks to a very backward stereotype that raises red flags for GLAAD," says Steve Macias, the organization's entertainment media director.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very backward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very backward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very backward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very backward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very backward.
20 examples of simple sentences of very backward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very backward
Compound Sentences with very backward
Complex Sentences with very backward
Compound-Complex Sentences with very backward