two backhand in a sentence
1) Her biggest weapons are her two-handed backhand and drop shot.
2) He also introduced the jumping two-handed backhand.
3) He followed Jimmy Connors in using the two-handed backhand.
4) Robson plays left-handed, with a two-handed backhand.
two backhand example sentences5) Pironkova is right-handed and plays with a two-handed backhand.
6) The two-handed backhand is entirely different.
7) Kournikova plays right-handed with a two-handed backhand.
8) Stephens sports a powerful two-handed backhand.
9) Svetlana Kuznetsova plays right-handed and has a two-handed backhand.
10) Borg himself revolutionised the game with his two-handed backhand and top spin from either side.
11) His muscularity allowed him to put heavy topspin on both his forehand and two-handed backhand.
12) His game was built around an excellent baseline game with both a solid forehand and two-handed backhand.
13) For young kids starting out in the game it is best to start with a two-handed backhand.
14) Murray also has one of the best two-handed backhands on the tour, with dynamic stroke execution.
example sentences with backhand15) One hits the ball when it is at the side or slightly behind with the two-handed backhand.
16) His most reliable shot was his two-handed backhand, which he could flatten out effectively to end points.
17) She has also improved on her two-handed backhand generating winners on occasion, particularly her backhand down the line.
18) During her time at the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy we spent hours upon hours working on her two-handed backhand.
19) His favored groundstroke was his flat, laser-accurate two-handed backhand, hit well cross-court but in particular down the line.
20) It's all possible because of my "crazy" western forehand grip and wristy two-handed backhand, both of which force me to hit with exaggerated overspin.
21) It's important to note that the two-handed backhand is essentially a left-handed forehand for a right-handed player, meaning that the non-dominant arm generates most of the power.
22) One must watch the ball all the way into the racket, Especially on a two-handed backhand or a volley to make the best return.
23) She would hit nothing but two-handed backhands for two or three weeks, followed by nothing but overheads for two or three weeks.
24) When working with a young beginner it is difficult to determine if that kid will one day stay with a two-handed backhand or go on to develop a one-handed backhand.
25) She used to serve with two balls in her hand (as did virtually every player from that era) and then toss the second ball away in order to hit her two-handed backhand.
26) His two-handed backhand is much more compact than his forehand, and is flatter, which allows him to take balls earlier on his backhand wing and drive the ball for winners.
27) Šafářová plays left-handed with a two-handed backhand, and possesses a high topspin forehand similar to that of male tennis star Rafael Nadal.
28) His two-handed backhand is solid and dependable, while the forehand is regarded as one of the most lethal in today's game.
29) Larry Schwartz on ESPN.com said about Connors, "His biggest weapons were an indomitable spirit, a two-handed backhand and the best service return in the game.
30) With his two-handed backhand belting winners from all areas of the court, Nishikori dismantled Blake in a rematch of the 2008 Delray Beach ITC final, which he also won.
31) Instead of the passing shot, however, I held my two-handed backhand as long as I could, and then, with the same motion as my drive, flicked a topspin lob crosscourt, over Evonne's left shoulder.
32) Justine about to connect with a forehand, Jelena's two-handed backhand, and Justine's one-hander
33) " Her two-handed backhand is one of her best weapons as she is capable of turning defense into offense, most notably the backhand down-the-line.
34) I never took up a two-handed backhand to copy [Mike] Belkin, Peaches Bartkowicz, or Eddie Dibbs, another Floridian.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of two backhand
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of two backhand with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with two backhand
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word two backhand in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with two backhand.
20 examples of simple sentences of two backhand. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of two backhand
Compound Sentences with two backhand
Complex Sentences with two backhand
Compound-Complex Sentences with two backhand