background tend in a sentence
1) backgrounds tend to be minimal and perspective is mixed.
2) It's one of those where the background tends to overpower the subject.
3) These backgrounds tend to change dramatically between panels, even while the characters remain stationary.
4) Venture capitalists with finance backgrounds tend to have investment banking or other corporate finance experience.
background tend example sentences5) Above sea and bodies of water the terrestrial background tends to be about 10 times lower.
6) Even systems sharing the same theoretical background tend to use different methods of representing the lexical information and ruleset.
7) Immigrants of all backgrounds tended to settle in the major urban centres, particularly Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
8) Many who try to practice the LM potency without this background tend to approach these dynamic remedies in a mechanistic fashion.
9) Teachers of various racial and ethnic backgrounds tended to view responses attributed to white females as being most favorable, followed by white boys, then minority girls.
10) Across countries, women from lower socioeconomic backgrounds tend to observe purdah less because they face greater financial pressures to work and gain income.
11) Dietary habits are also influenced to some degree by social class; for example, those from a working class background tend to eat less fruit and vegetables than others.
12) These improved farming methods were introduced to Upper Canada by the half-pay military officers from aristocratic background who tended to become magistrates in Upper Canada and build large estates.
13) Women without any educational background tend to have children at an earlier age, thus their bodies are not yet mature enough to carry and deliver a child.
14) Those from poorer backgrounds whom tended to live by motto "do the crime do the time" therefore figured higher in arrests.
example sentences with background15) According to David Howes, global head of financial crime risk in wholesale banking at Standard Chartered, professionals coming from a risk or compliance background tend to have a control mindset.
16) backgrounds tend to be solidly golden or toned . Intended as religious lessons, they were presented clearly and simply in order to be easily learned.
17) " Park explains that white students from lower class backgrounds tend to have more experiences with people from different backgrounds due to the racial composition of American high schools.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background tend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background tend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background tend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background tend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background tend.
20 examples of simple sentences of background tend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background tend
Compound Sentences with background tend
Complex Sentences with background tend
Compound-Complex Sentences with background tend