forehand backhand in a sentence
1) Her forehands and backhands are delivered quickly on both sides.
2) His forehand and backhand are both effective in setting up points.
3) Low serves are also used frequently, either forehand or backhand.
4) His groundstrokes are technically efficient on both forehand and backhand.
forehand backhand example sentences5) The two-handed forehand and backhand are good for reducing tennis elbow injuries.
6) Offensive baseliners normally have at least one great groundstroke, forehand or backhand.
7) He is responsible for developing her two-handed style for both the forehand and backhand.
8) Strong topspin on forehand and backhand.
9) As part of the process, they hit forehands and backhands for a minute each.
10) She has a strong forehand and backhand, hitting balls with power, depth and angles.
11) His muscularity allowed him to put heavy topspin on both his forehand and two-handed backhand.
12) His game was built around an excellent baseline game with both a solid forehand and two-handed backhand.
13) Chang's forehand and backhand were shots he hit with early preparation and a low error factor.
14) Sharapova is an aggressive baseliner with power, depth, and angles on her forehand and backhand.
example sentences with backhand15) Sampras was able to hit winners from both his forehand and backhand from all over the court.
16) She is also noted for her heavy forehand and backhand, and is capable of creating sharp angles.
17) She was known for her unorthodox style of play using two hands on both her forehand and backhand.
18) The guides below show some ways on how to improve the tennis groundstrokes for both the forehand and backhand.
19) Most "experts" recommend that forehands and backhands should be tackled from approximately two feet behind the base line.
20) This was the first ever WTA final contested by two players using two-handed strokes on both the forehand and backhand.
21) Hit both forehands and backhands, locate and exploit your opponent's weaknesses, keep your footwork up–and don't let them see through your play.
22) The machines have different modes and functions for practicing forehands and backhands, fixed, random, decay, interval training, vertical swing, lob and drop.
23) The movements in your lower and upper body (particularly the shoulder) is also essential to improve and put more power on your tennis groundstroke whether it is the forehand or backhand.
24) This game is designed for use in practicing groundstrokes, the forehand and backhand, at first and then doubles strategy once "One ball live" is called.
25) She used two hands on both the forehand and the backhand, and was generally classed as an aggressive and hard-hitting player who played primarily from the baseline.
26) She can hit the ball hard with both her forehand and backhand but is best known as a player with natural timing and excellent technique.
27) The game can be controlled using the Wii Remote and optional Nunchuk attachment, allowing the player to trigger actions such as forehands and backhands by swinging the Remote like a tennis racket.
How to use backhand in a sentence28) He can catch the pitch in the webbing of his mitt or in the heel; he can catch the pitch on his forehand or backhand, as necessary; he can catch a low pitch with the mitt pointed upward or downward.
29) Jan-Michael Gambill is the opposite case of Kulikovskaya, since he played with a two handed forehand and backhand, although he served with his right hand.
30) Evgenia Kulikovskaya is also an ambidextrous player, Kulikovskaya played with two forehands and no backhand, switching her racket hand depending on where the ball was coming.
31) He was best known for dashing in toward the net from the blue line and was equally adept at scoring from his forehand or backhand.
32) In this defense, the player marking the handler positions himself directly between the handler and the end zone and actively tries to block both forehands and backhands.
33) There had been other players, particularly Rod Laver and Arthur Ashe, who played with topspin on both the forehand and backhand.
34) Watch tutorials of Rafa's unique approach to serves, forehands, backhands and more that uses Vstrator's video analysis tools to highlight his technique so you can learn faster and more effectively.
35) The pair have enjoyed contrasting routes to the final S he is a bundle of nervous energy that frequently explodes through her double-fisted forehands and backhands .
36) Find out for instance which is his stronger and which is his weaker side, the forehand or the backhand (he'll usually let you know this by standing over to favor his good side).
37) Elena's forehand, Kim's backhand, and Elena after match point
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of forehand backhand
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of forehand backhand with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with forehand backhand
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word forehand backhand in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with forehand backhand.
20 examples of simple sentences of forehand backhand. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of forehand backhand
Compound Sentences with forehand backhand
Complex Sentences with forehand backhand
Compound-Complex Sentences with forehand backhand