sugar backbone in a sentence
1) They consist of a nitrogenous base attached to a sugar-phosphate backbone.
2) Counter-ions shield the charges on the sugar-phosphate backbone.
3) She suspected the two sugar-phosphate backbones have a peculiar relationship to each other.
4) RNA molecules are also polynucleotides with a sugar-phosphate backbone and four kinds of bases.
sugar backbone example sentences5) In the central region, the sugar-phosphate backbones superimpose well, except on the right-hand side near the centre.
6) After DNA repair factors replace the ribonucleotides of the primer with deoxynucleotides, a single gap remains in the sugar-phosphate backbone between each Okazaki fragment in the lagging duplex.
7) To cut DNA, all restriction enzymes make two incisions, once through each sugar-phosphate backbone (i.e. each strand) of the DNA double helix.
8) The DNA is shown as a ball-and-stick model, with filled bonds for the sugar-phosphate backbone, and open bonds for the remainder of the ribose rings and the bases.
9) In the case of nucleic acids, the direction of migration, from negative to positive electrodes, is due to the naturally occurring negative charge carried by their sugar-phosphate backbone.
10) Her experimental results provided estimates of the water content of DNA crystals, and these results were most consistent with the three sugar-phosphate backbones being on the outside of the molecule.
11) The nucleotides are joined to one another in a chain by covalent bonds between the sugar of one nucleotide and the phosphate of the next, resulting in an alternating sugar-phosphate backbone.
12) The issue is not the chaining chemistry of the sugar-phosphate backbone, but the information content stored at "right angles" to it.
13) So, we have a sugar-phosphate backbone; we call it a sugar-phosphate backbone. 4720
14) So, we have a sugar-phosphate backbone; we call it a sugar-phosphate backbone. 4720
example sentences with backbone15) 1952 – Rosalind Franklin concluded that DNA is a double helix with a diameter of 2 nm and the sugar-phosphate backbones on the outside of the helix, based on x ray diffraction studies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sugar backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sugar backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sugar backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sugar backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sugar backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of sugar backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sugar backbone
Compound Sentences with sugar backbone
Complex Sentences with sugar backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with sugar backbone