polymer backbone in a sentence
1) This polymer's backbone is just plain stiff.
2) The use of hydrophilic low-Mw polymer backbones.
3) Aromatic groups integrated in the polymer backbone produce less smoke, likely due to significant charring.
4) The longer chain serves to transfer load more effectively to the polymer backbone by strengthening intermolecular interactions.
polymer backbone example sentences5) It also has cations to balance the charge of the anions fixed to the polymer backbone.
6) Classification Plastics are usually classified by their chemical structure of the polymer's backbone and side chains.
7) By annealing conjugated polymer to increase crystallinity of polymer backbone, the mobility of OTFT increased gradually.
8) One method is the use of a very hydrophilic acid and, in some cases, low-molecular-weight polymer backbone.
9) The first method is the use of a very hydrophilic and, in some cases, low-Mw polymer backbone.
10) Density function theory revealed that the strong NIR absorption was attributed to the intramolecular charge transfer of the polymer backbone.
11) Of our particular interest is to explore A units that possess strong electron affinity and ensure coplanarity of the polymer backbone.
12) For example, cyclohexane dimethanol (CHDM) can be added to the polymer backbone in place of ethylene glycol.
13) Since then, work has been done to mimic this conjugated polymer's backbone (e.g., poly(p-phenylenevinylene)).
14) The aromatic ring can also function to anchor an otherwise hydrophilic polymer backbone to the surface of hydrophobic graphene or carbon nanotube.
example sentences with backbone15) Adhesion and chemical resistance properties of coatings used on these substrates can be maximized through the careful design of the polymer backbone.
16) In recent years, several options have been investigated and published aimed at combining the good properties of high-Tg polymer backbones with good film formation.
17) Also, functional groups that are not bound directly into the polymer backbone can react under suitable conditions (for example Si–H with N–H groups) and increase crosslinking of the rings and chains.
18) Due to these disadvantages, use of MC in neural tissue regeneration requires attaching a biologically active group onto the polymer backbone in order to enhance cell adhesion.
19) By reducing steric hindrance and relaxing the polymer backbone, the opposite can be achieved: pushing the absorbance of a polymer to lower energy allows more blue light and less red light to pass.
20) The NDTI unit can also be integrated into conjugated polymer backbone to afford low bandgap polymers (Eg ~ 1.2 eV) applicable to ambipolar organic semiconductor.
21) The most notable property of these materials, electrical conductivity, results from the delocalization of electrons along the polymer backbone – hence the term "synthetic metals".
22) Substitution of side chains onto the polymer backbone may determine the colour of emitted light or the stability and solubility of the polymer for performance and ease of processing.
23) The biomembrane is held tightly to the rubber core due to the high negative charge along the double bonds of the rubber polymer backbone.
24) Oxygen is also commonly present in polymer backbones, such as those of polyethylene glycol, polysaccharides (in glycosidic bonds), and DNA (in phosphodiester bonds).
25) The emitted color can be tuned by substitution of different side chains onto the polymer backbone or modifying the stability of the polymer.
26) The peptide bond within the caprolactam is broken with the exposed active groups on each side being incorporated into two new bonds as the monomer becomes part of the polymer backbone.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of polymer backbone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of polymer backbone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with polymer backbone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word polymer backbone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with polymer backbone.
20 examples of simple sentences of polymer backbone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of polymer backbone
Compound Sentences with polymer backbone
Complex Sentences with polymer backbone
Compound-Complex Sentences with polymer backbone