backbreaking work in a sentence
1) Many walked off the land after years of backbreaking work .
2) He gets 20 pence for an hour of backbreaking work .
3) And it's not hard, backbreaking work either.
4) Picking fruits and vegetables is backbreaking work .
backbreaking work example sentences5) Also, the backbreaking work of constant manual coal shoveling was eliminated.
6) Clearing trees and starting crops on virgin fields was harsh and backbreaking work .
7) It was slow, backbreaking work, but it gave her great satisfaction.
8) By age twelve most slaves had to begin a life of backbreaking field work .
9) They engaged in backbreaking agricultural work preparing themselves for their new life in Eretz Yisrael.
10) Shearing is truly backbreaking work for the shearer, and hard on the animals, too.
11) But life was more than just the backbreaking work of picking cotton and tilling the vegetable patch.
12) The backbreaking work seemed to bring few rewards of the sort she had sought when she began farming.
13) Removing ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile from the floor can be noisy, messy and backbreaking work .
14) It was backbreaking work ; one of the men recalled it as "the hardest kind of manual labor.
example sentences with backbreaking15) Turning to the matter of constructing the Sanctaphrax Forest, Amberfuce found that the Undertowners were refusing to do the backbreaking work .
16) They may not consider the bugs, hot weather, backbreaking work to pull weeds and harvest cucumbers -- not to mention the long hours and low initial wages.
17) In Guatemala, a another US friend's father hires men to do backbreaking work in the sun, and women servants to cook for him, do laundry, and keep his house.
18) For example, in France, Gustave Courbet and Jean-François Millet shocked the urban public with their powerful paintings of poverty and backbreaking work in the fields.
19) In Italy, Franco writes in his diary that Fillipo has died due to a heat stroke coupled with twelve years of backbreaking work .
20) The appeal of this dream rests in the freedom it symbolizes, its escape from the backbreaking work and spirit-breaking will of others.
21) During construction of the city's New Basin Canal (shipping canal), the Irish accepted the hazardous and backbreaking work for a $1 a day wages.
22) On the right, Shahn depicts the inhuman labor situation in the form of "lightless sweatshops...tedious and backbreaking work with outmoded tools.
23) They did not know how trafficked children are forced into backbreaking work in hellholes and even forced into flesh trade when lights dim .
24) Through the cooperation of the scientific communities and the often backbreaking work of scientists, water will be found and harvested and the lives of those in the Eastern Badia will be enhanced.
25) It is a decent take for a few days' backbreaking work, in a country where per-capita GDP is a tenth that of the US.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backbreaking work
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backbreaking work with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backbreaking work
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backbreaking work in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backbreaking work.
20 examples of simple sentences of backbreaking work. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backbreaking work
Compound Sentences with backbreaking work
Complex Sentences with backbreaking work
Compound-Complex Sentences with backbreaking work