suffer badly in a sentence
1) Both suffered badly during hours of fierce fighting.
2) The film suffered badly that weekend and afterwards quickly disappeared.
3) They suffer badly from the leaf menace.
4) In later years she suffered very badly from arthritis.
suffer badly example sentences5) The English army suffered badly during the retreat.
6) Wallace escaped, though his military reputation suffered badly.
7) Population in the city suffered badly during the war.
8) The town suffered badly from a cholera epidemic in 1832.
9) Peak hour services suffered badly, failing to meet scheduled journey times.
10) The reputation of the French army also suffered badly.
11) Lithuania national team also suffered badly from injuries that year.
12) And Woolf made plain that BAE's reputation has suffered badly.
13) In general, I suffer badly from writer's remorse.
14) Silesian industry suffered badly after the war.
example sentences with badly15) New creativity and scholarship will suffer badly and irretrievably.
16) Chester suffered badly at the hands of the Parliamentary troops.
17) Indeed, it is they who will suffer badly.
18) In economic terms, Israel suffered badly from the Gulf crisis.
19) The churches had suffered particularly badly.
20) Waxholme is on the coast and suffers badly from coastal erosion.
21) The Ferraris, however, suffered badly.
22) Italy suffered badly after Meazza was injured in a tackle.
23) By this time Marshall was suffering badly from dysentery.
24) I came in from Baja, badly suffering from a burn.
25) Hick suffered badly from injuries at this time.
26) Again the ancient monuments suffered badly.
27) The 8th Battalion suffered badly.
How to use badly in a sentence28) The Smith suffered badly from the experience of the two wars.
29) Britains aerospace industries suffered badly when the cold war ended 4 years ago.
30) At the beginning of his journey he suffered badly from homesickness.
31) Southsea suffered badly from bombing in World War II.
32) If AQP is brought in then the Horton will suffer badly.
33) Not all kinds of books will suffer as badly, of course.
34) All had suffered badly at Quatre Bras.
35) Rural Platte County suffered badly from the Great Depression.
36) Ahvaz was close to the front lines and suffered badly during the war.
37) Gerela suffered badly bruised ribs that would affect his kicking performance all afternoon.
38) She was three months pregnant and suffered badly from nausea on the sea voyage.
39) In addition, the HA Viva suffered badly from handling and stability problems.
40) However, this car suffers badly for the lack of torque and gearing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of suffer badly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of suffer badly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with suffer badly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word suffer badly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with suffer badly.
20 examples of simple sentences of suffer badly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of suffer badly
Compound Sentences with suffer badly
Complex Sentences with suffer badly
Compound-Complex Sentences with suffer badly