badly hit in a sentence
1) The small market town has been hit very badly.
2) This has badly hit the middle classes.
3) Gon crossed the line and hit badly.
4) Like many adventure sports gliding was badly hit by the recession.
badly hit example sentences5) Among the industries affected, transport was badly hit .
6) Parts of Galway were also badly hit .
7) Traders in Ross have been particularly badly hit .
8) The German unit that 609 attacked was badly hit .
9) Unfortunately, half way we were hit badly by torpedoes.
10) America's airlines have been badly hit by the world recession.
11) The refrigeration industry will be the most badly hit .
12) Cebu Provincial Capitol was badly hit by the quake.
13) The Tapies market was also badly hit .
14) The area was badly hit by Sunday's rainstorm.
example sentences with badly15) But Miller was badly hit and could not easily be moved.
16) Where I live in Sumner was pretty badly hit this time.
17) In 1917 the badly hit North Irish Horse joined their ranks.
18) The Philippines was badly hit by typhoon Ondoy.
19) French manufacturing was especially badly hit, with Spain and Ireland.
20) Sergeant Bill Nurse's Hurricane was badly hit in return.
21) Motorists passing through Tewkesbury have been badly hit .
22) This aircraft then continued to base by its self, badly hit .
23) City railway station was badly hit by blow of troop-train with ammunition.
24) One S.79 was badly hit and returned with three wounded aboard.
25) In 2009, Zambia has been badly hit by the world economic crisis.
26) Due to recession in the world economy the automobile industry was hit badly.
27) On 22 November 1942, Stuttgart Central Station was also badly hit .
How to use badly in a sentence28) Particularly badly hit were north Hampshire and the Thames Valley in England.
29) The auto industry that prospered so greatly in the 1920s was badly hit .
30) Limerick had been badly hit but of those involved have had their power restored.
31) Europe as a whole was badly hit, in both rural and industrial areas.
32) HOUSING has been particularly badly hit, with prices tumbling and the market stagnant.
33) Ross on Wye has been particularly badly hit by job losses during the recession.
34) On a whole, Panjaa hits badly on the expectations of audience".
35) Todmorden, Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd were hit particularly badly.
36) The coast in the east was most badly hit on 9 and 10 February.
37) I thought I was badly hit as whenever I moved I could see blood.
38) He seemed badly hit, for he sprang into the air and apparently fell heavily.
39) Investors ' confidence has been badly hit but many are still holding for the long haul.
40) Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein were also badly hit by snowy and freezing conditions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly hit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly hit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly hit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly hit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly hit.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly hit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly hit
Compound Sentences with badly hit
Complex Sentences with badly hit
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly hit