badly wound in a sentence
1) They both are badly wounded during the engagement.
2) Over two hundred others were badly wounded .
3) One sailor was killed, three others were badly wounded .
4) But he says he is badly wounded .
badly wound example sentences5) Several of his men were badly wounded .
6) I wonder if it is badly wounded .
7) The prince is badly wounded and is mistaken for dead.
8) Eight were killed and the rest were badly wounded .
9) So it actually is not too badly wounded .
10) Her husband was wounded badly, but lived.
11) He was badly wounded and died later that day.
12) And a lot of them were badly wounded .
13) He is later rescued and is badly wounded, but alive.
14) Only four of them escaped, badly wounded .
example sentences with badly15) Boone is badly wounded and Ha'gel is killed.
16) Now, badly wounded, he had been taken prisoner.
17) He is badly wounded during a raid from a French ship.
18) However Johnny is badly wounded and confined to the hospital.
19) Many of the British wounded were badly wounded and later died.
20) A tanker truck explodes, badly wounding Price and the others.
21) During the shooting, Kennedy was shot and was badly wounded .
22) Sue is badly wounded, after being shot by Frank earlier.
23) Although badly wounded and totally exhausted, Muslim kept on fighting.
24) Singer and dancer Ann Miller described performing for badly wounded soldiers.
25) Parker, Barrow and Jones were badly wounded .
26) Corfe is badly wounded in the battle.
27) In the action "Active" had one seaman badly wounded .
How to use badly in a sentence28) In the effort Bainbridge was badly wounded nearly losing his life.
29) Giachino was not dead, but very badly wounded .
30) During this skirmish "Engineer Tonge was badly wounded .
31) A BELFAST hospital security guard was shot and badly wounded last night.
32) But the shrapnel from their blast will badly wound Indonesia.
33) A fourth soldier was badly wounded .
34) Major Robinson was wounded badly while some of his men were killed.
35) badly wounded during the flight, he sees no further combat.
36) She is propped up alongside two badly wounded people and left.
37) Everyone is killed but Scanlon, who is badly wounded .
38) Lovat badly wounded, probably dead by this time!
39) She stings Frodo but is wounded badly by Sam.
40) In one Ulster battle, McColla was badly wounded .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly wound
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly wound with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly wound
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly wound in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly wound.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly wound. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly wound
Compound Sentences with badly wound
Complex Sentences with badly wound
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly wound