spell backward in a sentence
1) The character's name is "Samuel Taylor" spelled backward.
2) When I read the about the name spelled backward, what came to mind is Mal Asile.
3) Zabilac is the word Calibaz spelled backward, and Neal is well known for his special connection to Calibaz.
4) Some of Chief Keef's songs and Tweets include references to "300" and "Lamron." That's Normal – as in Englewood's Normal Avenue – spelled backward.
spell backward example sentences5) Nick Gillard, the stunt coordinator, plays a Jedi named Cin Drallig (his name spelled backward, without the k).
6) Read on the printed page it is easy to see that this is merely, "Greeting from France to England through the ether," each word being spelled backward.
7) "semordnilap" is itself "palindromes" spelled backward.
8) "LeSieg" is "Geisel" spelled backward.
9) MEDICAL NEWS FLASH u003e u003e u003e "Stressed" spelled backward is "desserts."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spell backward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spell backward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spell backward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spell backward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spell backward.
20 examples of simple sentences of spell backward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spell backward
Compound Sentences with spell backward
Complex Sentences with spell backward
Compound-Complex Sentences with spell backward