soak bait in a sentence
1) The bait soaked in this dip releases the flavours and scents continuously and catches the attention of Carp being fed.
2) Best bets were soaking live bait at the edge of the bank or dropping bait back at least 150 yards from the boat in front of the rapidly moving pods of porpoise.
3) Near Iman and San Luis anglers were using a combination of jigging, soaking baits off the bottom or slow trolling larger baits on the surface.
4) A fair concentration of Mackerel on the Golden Gate Bank resulted in a large number of fleet boats soaking bait on the shallow spot with mixed results.
soak bait example sentences5) Up and down the eastern seaboard of the United States, huge red drum (redfish) can be caught in the fall by just about anyone willing to soak a bait on the bottom and wait.
6) All rods were equipped with fresh baits soaked in the AV1 dip... and by the time we finished putting on the new baits the first rods were already hot!
7) A few boats continue to soak bait on the high spots at the Gordo Banks, but risk having their live baits eaten by the seals in the area.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of soak bait
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of soak bait with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with soak bait
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word soak bait in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with soak bait.
20 examples of simple sentences of soak bait. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of soak bait
Compound Sentences with soak bait
Complex Sentences with soak bait
Compound-Complex Sentences with soak bait