dislodge bail in a sentence
1) And now he has hit the stumps without dislodging the bails !
2) In doing so his cap fell off, and on its way groundwards dislodged a bail.
3) He immediately broke through Washbrook's defences, only to see the ball graze the stumps without dislodging the bails.
4) In taking the ball, the wicket-keeper dislodged a bail, at which point the umpire announced him out bowled.
dislodge bail example sentences5) Blocking Allan Donald's second ball of the innings, Haynes could only watch it roll back onto his of stump without dislodging the bail.
6) A wicket is "put down" if at least one bail is dislodged, or one stump is knocked down (usually by the ball, but also if the batsman does it with his body, clothing or equipment).
7) In the first innings at Headingley, Panesar picked up three wickets including that of Inzamam-ul-Haq, who overbalanced and dislodged the bails with his stomach to be dismissed hit wicket.
8) During a domestic match at the Adelaide Oval in December 1938, he deflected a ball onto his stumps without dislodging a bail.
9) England's hero was the wicketkeeper-batsman Prior, unbeaten on 110, having deflected the ball on to his stumps without dislodging the bails when 28.
10) Starc also did not read much into the technical run out of Dhawan early on when at the non –striker's he was found short of crease and a bail was dislodged .
11) He had Peter Stirling caught off the edge by the third debutant, Gary Ballance, at second slip and then forced former England batsman Ed Joyce back to dislodge a bail with his foot.
12) He had one amazing moment of luck when the ball hit the stumps twice without dislodging the bails ; even so, and even by his recent standards, that was truly immense.
13) Peter Siddle was run-out after he failed to cover his ground at the non-striker's end with Dhruv backing up beautifully to gather Manpreet Gony's throw and dislodge the bails.
14) But Brown appeared unlucky as replays suggested the ball may have missed the stumps and it was wicketkeeper Adam Wheater's gloves that dislodged the bails.
example sentences with bail15) The bowler may then dislodge the bails at his/her end without completing the run-up and dismiss the batsman.
16) Fred Trueman (0/59) gave Bobby Simpson and Bill Lawry a torrid time, his first ball to Simpson rolled onto the stumps, but failed to dislodge the bail and they survived the day with 16/0.
17) England were 2/32 and their captain Peter May received an inswinger from Miller first ball, which he inside edged onto his stumps, but the bail was not dislodged .
18) he may already be classed as a great batsman, but luck rode with him when square-leg umpire David Archer ruled not out after Lara dislodged a bail turning Bosch to long leg.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dislodge bail
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dislodge bail with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dislodge bail
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dislodge bail in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dislodge bail.
20 examples of simple sentences of dislodge bail. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dislodge bail
Compound Sentences with dislodge bail
Complex Sentences with dislodge bail
Compound-Complex Sentences with dislodge bail