conditional bail in a sentence
1) Magistrates extended legal aid and conditional bail.
2) Legal aid and conditional bail were extended.
3) All three were remanded on conditional bail.
4) He has been released on conditional bail.
conditional bail example sentences5) He was further remanded on conditional bail for three weeks.
6) They were both released on conditional bail until March 26.
7) He was released on conditional bail pending committal proceedings.
8) He was granted conditional bail by Teesside Magistrates.
9) He's been granted conditional bail until October the twenty-second.
10) Irish was released on conditional bail.
11) They were remanded on conditional bail.
12) Magistrates adjourned the case until June 9 and Swalwell was granted conditional bail.
13) The case was adjourned until Thursday week and Clarke was released on conditional bail.
14) He appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court yesterday and was released on conditional bail.
example sentences with bail15) He was denied bail several times and finally released on conditional bail in April 1975.
16) Assange remained on conditional bail.
17) Clacton magistrates remanded him on conditional bail to appear before them again on March 31.
18) North Yorkshire Police said he was granted conditional court bail to an address outside the county .
19) He was due to be released on conditional bail last night once a surety had been produced.
20) He was granted conditional bail and is to appear at Waverley local court on 24 September.
21) The case was adjourned by Sedgefield Magistrates until April 23 and Mason was released on conditional bail.
22) Elaine Steele, 31, of Workington, Cumbria, was granted conditional bail until Friday.
23) A man accused of killing his 21-year-old girlfriend has been released on conditional bail by Sedgefield magistrates.
24) The case was adjourned until March 9 and Baird, of Chandos Street, was given conditional bail.
25) The conditional bail had been granted after she had been arrested for shouting'scab' at working miners.
26) On 1 January 2009, Justice Hema of the Kerala High Court granted conditional bail to the three accused.
27) Ward was given conditional bail and the case was adjourned to be heard at Swansea Crown Court on March 28 .
How to use bail in a sentence28) Douglas McDonald, 41, of Kirkstone Place, was committed by Sedgefield magistrates yesterday and released on conditional bail.
29) Smurthwaite, now of Kensington Avenue, Normanby, Middlesbrough, was given conditional bail at Teesside Crown Court until his trial.
30) conditional bail was granted to the solicitor, who has been suspended from "his current role as a senior legal officer" with a government agency, Sydney's central local court heard on Friday.
31) Assange was arrested in England, before being freed on conditional bail until a decision would be made as to whether or not he should be extradited to Sweden.
32) Everything seems to run smoothly until Jaikant, who is given a conditional bail for a murder he committed, is required to travel to Shivgarh to sign the bail every fortnight.
33) He remained on conditional bail in the United Kingdom until on 19 June 2012 Assange sought refuge at Ecuador's Embassy in London and was granted temporary asylum.
34) Much media attention was made of Medich's fall from grace, as he spent a little under two months in solitary confinement whilst in custody, before being released on conditional bail.
35) Later that day, a local court granted Raj conditional bail and ordered him not to make any speeches that would inflame public tension.
36) Businessman Keith Skelton, 47, of The Crescent, Nunthorpe, was given conditional bail by Scarborough magistrates at the weekend accused of obtaining £44,000 by deception.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conditional bail
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conditional bail with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conditional bail
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conditional bail in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conditional bail.
20 examples of simple sentences of conditional bail. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conditional bail
Compound Sentences with conditional bail
Complex Sentences with conditional bail
Compound-Complex Sentences with conditional bail