roll backward in a sentence
1) A driver unlucky enough to stall on a grade soon found himself rolling backward.
2) During the strike, the eyes roll backward into the head for protection.
3) Hence, the owner's electricity meter rolls backward, crediting his or her account.
4) I joined the others as we rolled backward in unison, a somersault off the skiff.
roll backward example sentences5) On May 16, 2008, a car rolled backward down a hill, colliding with another.
6) Ranma sprang into action rolling backward, flipping up onto the windowsill and leaping to the roof.
7) Mielke blocked the punt and the ball rolled backward to the 15 before Anthony finally came up with it.
8) Many drivers use the parking brake to prevent the car from rolling backward when starting to accelerate up a steep hill.
9) Incline Start Assist can momentarily prevent the car from rolling backward when being driven away from a stop on an incline.
10) Hill-start assist control helps prevent the vehicle from rolling backward when starting off on an incline when the brake pedal is released .
11) Given the wrong terrain, this sometimes sent a string of cars rolling backward downhill out of control, with predictable results.
12) Disregarding a withering hail of enemy fire directed against his position, he aimed and fired the howitzer which rolled backward, knocking Sgt. Davis violently to the ground.
13) In the first age, the world rolls forward; in the second age, the world reverses its motion and rolls backward.
14) The 49ers took the lead seven minutes into the first period when Otto Graham attempted a lateral pass that was deflected by tackle Lou Rymkus and rolled backward into the Browns' own end zone.
example sentences with backward15) In other words, the edge of the seed is rolled backward from the margins to the undersurface on the scarred side of the seed from a stalk connecting an ovule or a seed with the placenta.
16) The leaf's margin is revolute, rolled backward from the tip or margins to the undersurface, glabrous to sparsely pubescent above.
17) With "rolling recoil" the entire gun, mount and everything rolls backward, typically between 30 to 50 ft, restrained only by the brakes.
18) A hill-holder function is included with either transmission choice in order to make it easier to launch on a hill without inadvertently rolling backward .
19) Hill start Assist Control (HAC) Hill start assist system prevents the car from rolling backward when taking off from a nike jordan true flight standing start up a steep incline.
20) The concave in the side of the seat keeps the bike from rolling forward and the pedal keeps the bike from rolling backward.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of roll backward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of roll backward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with roll backward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word roll backward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with roll backward.
20 examples of simple sentences of roll backward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of roll backward
Compound Sentences with roll backward
Complex Sentences with roll backward
Compound-Complex Sentences with roll backward