create backdrop in a sentence
1) Sixteen kilograms of glitter have been used to create the sparkling backdrop .
2) The wisteria was in full glorious bloom, creating the perfect backdrop.
3) Overhanging branches and tree trunks create an interesting backdrop to this autumn scene.
4) The Memphis-Arkansas Memorial Bridge creates a dramatic backdrop for it all.
create backdrop example sentences5) In early summer magnificent Delphiniums create a colourful backdrop to our Rose Garden.
6) An eclectic library creates an intellectual backdrop for the "Salon" style breakfast conversations.
7) The muted color palette here creates a pleasing backdrop for antlers, hives and nests.
8) Views can create dramatic backdrops for a home – always take advantage of appropriate views .
9) The series features spectacular sets and uses the latest digital techniques to create a realistic backdrop.
10) Beautiful sunsets create an inspiring backdrop and convenient beach access provides many opportunities for long walks.
11) Eventually, he created four large backdrops and had Mexican seamstresses sew the ballet costumes.
12) Rugged mountains and crystal clear blue skies create the backdrop for this US National Park.
13) In others the smoke trails of rockets used to create a calibration backdrop can be seen.
14) After lunch we travel to Turpan, where the Flaming Mountains create a magnificent backdrop.
example sentences with backdrop15) The Irish Museum of Modern Art creates a stylish backdrop for formal dinners and business lunches alike.
16) Masfout is noted for its vibrant marble and is bordered by the Hajar Mountains creating a picturesque backdrop.
17) This little mouse driven program will allow you to create backdrops and actors to make your own cartoon production.
18) Small-scale development by lots of different developers creates variety in the buildings which create the backdrop to urban life.
19) Neutral walls and furniture in shades of similar warm white create a cloudlike backdrop for vibrant coral-orange and aqua blue.
20) They created a backdrop for Snarski' s honey-laden vocals which were gaining more attention from press and public alike.
21) Dark cherry stains create a fantastic backdrop for the curves and channels of her carving that hold her inlaid treasures.
22) By creating contextual backdrops, Pacific Symphony endeavors to give the audience a better understanding and the music deeper meaning.
23) Here the mountains rise 3000-8000 feet, creating a spectacular backdrop for the most leisurely of Italian rural holidays.
24) From creating the backdrop to appropriate footing surfaces, you can create a wonderful English show ring scene for your model horses.
25) The episode was filmed in black-and-white, with a sky backdrop created to imitate the style of old "Frankenstein" films.
26) By giving students' sentiments a public airing, the school generated publicity by creating a media-friendly backdrop for the torch relay.
27) The filmmakers shot still pictures in Morocco, Greece, Italy, France, Germany and California to create backdrops for the movie's elaborate races.
28) Just as in old Merrie Melodies cartoons or movies with real scores, the orchestra here creates a responsive backdrop to the action going on in the movie.
29) The skyline provides an abundance of vibrant sunsets, creating the perfect backdrop for evening walks along the beach and photos taken at day's end.
30) The snow and ice on the lake created the perfect backdrop for this high-key approach to the white sails and handsome wood tones of the boats.
31) In order to create the orchestral backdrop for Unto Us, Shust traveled to the Czech Republic last February to record the Prague Symphony Orchestra.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of create backdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of create backdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with create backdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word create backdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with create backdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of create backdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of create backdrop
Compound Sentences with create backdrop
Complex Sentences with create backdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with create backdrop