intestinal bacterium in a sentence
1) Human intestinal bacteria as reservoirs for antibiotic resistance genes.
2) By contrast, many anaerobic intestinal bacteria deconjugated this compound.
3) When these foods are digested, intestinal bacteria activates the lignans.
4) This gave the intestinal bacteria less opportunity to colonize the edible meat.
intestinal bacterium example sentences5) intestinal bacteria are able to use lactose as a growth substrate.
6) In addition, antibiotics are used to stimulate livestock growth by killing intestinal bacteria.
7) intestinal anaerobic bacteria transform haemoglobin into sulfhemoglobin and other colored pigments.
8) Internal bleeding or rupture may leave the individual exposed to infections from intestinal bacteria.
9) Pathology Constipation creates a disurbance of intestinal bacteria.
10) intestinal bacteria convert the bilirubin into urobilinogen.
11) He says intestinal bacteria might even play a part in the development of disease.
12) intestinal bacteria play important roles in the health of the organisms they colonize.
13) This overly acid gut can result in a massive die-off of benign intestinal bacteria.
14) Furthermore, intestinal bacteria affect epithelium cell functions through signaling receptors such as Toll-like receptors.
example sentences with bacterium15) The common intestinal bacterium, Escherichia coli, illustrates the fantastic complexity of cells.
16) Data obtained from the test reflect the magnitude of intraperitoneal contamination by intestinal bacteria.
17) The rapid growth of intestinal bacteria leads to the production of large volumes of gas.
18) These results demonstrated that the intestinal bacteria are essential for the formation of TMAO .
19) From the results obtained PABA-UDCA disulphate was considered a good material to detect intestinal bacteria.
20) In older children and adults the normal intestinal bacteria suppress development of "C. botulinum".
21) Bile salts inhibit the growth of many free living bacteria but most intestinal bacteria are resistant.
22) Scientists have always known that intestinal bacteria can play a huge role in our everyday health .
23) The mucosal immune system uses controlled inflammation to keep intestinal bacteria in the gut where they belong.
24) Inulin increases calcium absorption and possibly magnesium absorption, while promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria.
25) Many foundered horses have had gut disturbances resulting in a massive die-off of the benign intestinal bacteria.
26) This occurs largely through the enzyme Beta-glucosidase produced by intestinal bacteria as well as by the body.
27) Under certain circumstances, the cancer-causing organisms would transform themselves into bacillus coli, a common intestinal bacteria.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) TMAO is formed when intestinal bacteria breaks down certain substances such as the dietary fat choline in the gut.
29) Because according to a new study, a more diverse population of intestinal bacteria is linked to better health.
30) When you have a massive die-off of intestinal bacteria, they decompose inside the gut, releasing toxins.
31) Green tea is very effective in inhibiting pathogenic bacteria that cause food poisoning and increases levels of friendly intestinal bacteria.
32) The ability to transform daidzein into "S"-equol is based on the presence of certain intestinal bacteria.
33) Health-enhancing intestinal bacteria of the gut flora serve to prevent the overgrowth of potentially harmful bacteria in the gut.
34) Many laminitis cases have in common gut disturbances that result in a massive die-off of the benign intestinal bacteria.
35) Positive results in this incubation test indicate the intraperitoneal presence of cholyglycine hydrolase, namely intraperitoneal leakage of intestinal bacteria.
36) The objective is to repopulate the intestines with the normal gut flora ( intestinal bacteria) which kill the clostridium.
37) The second line of defense against intestinal infection is the normal intestinal bacteria, especially Lactobacilli residing in the small intestine.
38) intestinal bacteria convert the conjugated bilirubin that is excreted by the bile duct into the intestine into urobilinogen and stercobilinogen.
39) Scientific discussions are ongoing as to what extent K2 produced by our intestinal bacteria contributes to our daily vitamin K2 needs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of intestinal bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of intestinal bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with intestinal bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word intestinal bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with intestinal bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of intestinal bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of intestinal bacterium
Compound Sentences with intestinal bacterium
Complex Sentences with intestinal bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with intestinal bacterium