bacterial in a sentence
1) Deadly competition between sibling bacterial colonies".
2) Cook food thoroughly to destroy bacterial cells.
3) How do unique bacterial lipids affect membrane properties?
4) A competing hypothesis blames increased bacterial methane production in wetlands.
bacterial example sentences5) It has many primary causes including bacterial and viral.
6) These are white blood cells that fight bacterial infections.
7) Secondary bacterial infection may complicate the signs.
8) Secondary bacterial infection is more common in children.
9) The process for detecting bacterial is relatively simple.
10) A complex bacterial community living in pitcher plant fluid.
11) It has been shown to decrease bacterial infections.
12) This prevents undesirable bacterial strains from producing "off" flavors.
13) Patients also show frequent respiratory system bacterial infections.
14) The ability to undergo natural transformation among bacterial species is widespread.
example sentences with bacterial15) Most target bacterial functions or growth processes.
16) The human body is a diverse bacterial ecosystem.
17) The remaining waste matter is converted to feces through bacterial action.
18) A high count usually indicates a bacterial infection.
19) About five percent of hospital patients acquire bacterial infections while hospitalized.
20) In its bacterial form the condition is life threatening.
21) Most bacterial infections these days are very difficult to treat successfully.
22) The cultures help determine the type of bacterial infection.
23) Do not start antibiotics without clinical evidence of bacterial infection.
24) The attacks are often associated with viral or bacterial infections.
25) This can indicate bacterial or fungal contamination.
26) Most bacterial cell membranes do not contain cholesterol.
27) Daily cleaning will keep the bacterial count reduced.
How to use bacterial in a sentence28) It is effective in treating various superficial and deep bacterial infections.
29) Static and agitated cultures are conventional ways to produce bacterial cellulose.
30) A wide array of bacterial and viral diseases affect sheep.
31) The identity of the bacterial agent remains unknown.
32) Not all forms of bacterial pathogens are equally susceptible.
33) The further clinical course is then determined by bacterial infection.
34) Water that is incorporated into bacterial mass.
35) Most common bacterial infections are controlled this way.
36) And other bacterial species were learning the same trick .
37) These products are essentially inert sand enriched with a bacterial solution.
38) It died shortly after despite treatment for bacterial infection.
39) The disease may have caused a secondary bacterial infection.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterial.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterial
Compound Sentences with bacterial
Complex Sentences with bacterial
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterial