bactericide in a sentence
1) To control bacterium, a bactericide must be applied.
2) bactericide (for adding to the pond).
3) Man-made wounds must be protected with a sealant containing a bactericide.
4) Helpful herbs include echinacea and goldenseal, for bactericide.
bactericide example sentences5) The oil is used as an antiseptic, a bactericide and a disinfectant.
6) Its not just a small bactericide order to deify the possible returned packages).
7) bactericides have long been used in citrus and potato crops, but never in corn.
8) Excellent bactericide can be used with salt and, like Acriflavine non-aggressive.
9) During the growing season, fungicide or bactericide sprays may be required to control foliar diseases.
10) Both mechanisms amount to killing the bacterium, that is, levofloxacin acts as a bactericide.
11) Be careful not to use treatments containing bactericides, as these will render your filter useless.
12) Excellent mild fungicide and bactericide.
13) Recent studies have found that great mullein contains glycyrrhizin compounds with bactericide and potential anti-tumoral action.
14) As a first line of defence against disease and infection, the digestive system is an extremely efficient bactericide.
example sentences with bactericide15) Hypochlorites : More readily known as common bleach sodium hypochlorite is a highly effective, cheap and widely available bactericide.
16) After diphtheria antiserum, tetanus serum and various bactericide serums for use in veterinary medicine were developed in rapid sequence.
17) There is currently no documented result of bactericides being an effective control method of Goss's Wilt on corn plants.
18) There are a limited number of nematicides available and their use on vegetables is more restricted than fungicides or bactericides.
19) While this oil maintains a low toxicity, it is a very powerful broad-range antiseptic, fungicide, and bactericide.
20) Because ozone is an effective bactericide and fungicide, over 2,000 municipalities around the world purify their drinking water with ozone.
21) Use bactericide for the time being to guard against infection, but do nothing else which may further stress the fish.
22) Tears contain bactericides such as lysozyme, so that microorganisms have difficulty in surviving the lysozyme and settling on the epithelial surfaces.
23) Introduction of a bactericide alters the natural balance by killing off residents and transients indiscriminately and replaces natural defences with a chemical residual activity.
24) Still one of the best bactericides available, cheap and effective, can be used at any temperature (see below) and reduces bacteria count and cleans up external wounds on our koi very effectively.
25) Chemicals can be classified based on the targeted pathogens: fungicides act against fungi, bactericides against bacteria, and nematicides against nematodes.
26) Juniper is a very valuable tree as its Resin is used in aviation equipment, its wood is used in Furniture making and has bactericide properties.
27) Ozone is an effective bactericide and is commonly included in the circulation system with cartridge filtration, but not with sand media filtration due to clogging problems with turbid body fats.
28) It is not definitively known what this rubbing is for, but this may deter parasites such as ticks and insects, or it may serve as a fungicide or bactericide or anti-inflammatory agent.
29) Medicinal Qualities: Seasoning is an bactericide that has been documented to defeat at minimal 23 types of microorganism, including staph and salmonella.
30) One controls navigation systems and entertainment, while the second controls the AC and Peugeot's Pure Blue air purifier – which treats the cabin with bactericides and fungicides.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bactericide
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bactericide with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bactericide
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bactericide in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bactericide.
20 examples of simple sentences of bactericide. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bactericide
Compound Sentences with bactericide
Complex Sentences with bactericide
Compound-Complex Sentences with bactericide