avoid backlash in a sentence
1) How can we avoid the standard technophobic backlash?
2) To avoid backlash, campaigns have become much more careful about attacking their opponents.
3) Washington advocated a "go slow" approach to avoid a harsh white backlash.
4) The West must resist trying to direct or influence the final outcome to avoid a backlash.
avoid backlash example sentences5) To avoid negative backlash, your emotions have to feel comfortable with the changes you make.
6) This method avoids the negative backlash that could be perceived with a price being lowered and then raised later.
7) Lucknow : To avoid backlash among supporters of the leaders, police will arrest BSP and BJP politicians on Friday.
8) The paper discusses the process of building a demonstrated foundation of commitment to environmental stewardship to avoid potential backlash from environmental groups.
9) Maya Kamina is branded a traitor to humanity for her part in secluding Tokyo, Shirow changes his surname (possibly to avoid the backlash being vented) from Kamina to Watari.
10) Spinning sound bites, avoiding backlash and crafting your message are discussed, as well as how to choose your friends and how to treat your enemies.
11) In March 1940 a confidential report from the SD in Austria warned that the killing programme must be implemented with stealth "in order to avoid a probable backlash of public opinion during the war".
12) Most of the album's new material was played on 1989's Lovetown Tour, which only visited Australasia, Japan and Europe, so as to avoid the critical backlash the group faced in the US.
13) DC also published crime and horror titles, but relatively tame ones, and thus avoided the mid-1950s backlash against such comics.
14) Graham, the South Carolina senator, accused the White House of sneaking Abu Ghaith into the U.S. to avoid any backlash from Congress.
example sentences with backlash15) The winless Hurricanes must hope home advantage helps them avoid a backlash from a Canterbury Crusaders side soundly beaten 34 -15 by the Auckland Blues earlier on Friday.
16) No way Denver did this intentionally just to avoid a fan backlash, they're getting hit with a close to five million dollar cap hit.
17) Elliot added : "The question now is how quickly and successfully Facebook can integrate its data with Atlas' tools, and whether they can avoid a privacy backlash as they do so.
18) For now, Microsoft is clearly approaching any potential changes with caution to avoid a backlash over policy changes that have left consumers confused by its Xbox One launch so far.
19) Hence, Benedict's resignation struck many as odd, with some publications hypothesizing that Benedict is leaving to avoid the backlash of a potential upcoming scandal.
20) The country remains unnamed for the entire story - the perfect choice by the author in order to avoid some backlash I'm sure.
21) " Chairman Fu Chengyu of China Petrochemical, also known as Sinopec Group, has said the Beijing-based company was looking for minority stakes to avoid a backlash from U.S. lawmakers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid backlash
Compound Sentences with avoid backlash
Complex Sentences with avoid backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid backlash