cause backlash in a sentence
1) The protest caused a backlash and was widely condemned.
2) The racism allegation caused considerable backlash from within India.
3) But it was enough to cause the modern backlash.
4) MacDonald's testimony caused a backlash among his colleagues.
cause backlash example sentences5) This caused backlash, with people calling it racist.
6) Santorum's comments caused a significant backlash in the Netherlands.
7) This common allergy has caused some backlash against the tree in Japan.
8) The news caused a backlash in residents' opinions of the militants.
9) Too much spending by a candidate can in fact cause a backlash.
10) It seems fairly reasonable that rejecting 3 billion people has caused a large backlash.
11) The increasing oppressiveness of the FDA is causing a backlash against that agency.
12) ISPs could then be seen as uncooperative, causing consumer backlash. 69.
13) The controversy they stirred resulted in enough members dropping donations to cause a serious backlash.
14) A u0026P's success caused a backlash that threatened to destroy the company.
example sentences with backlash15) These caused a patriotic backlash against the religious orders set up by the Normans.
16) That might even cause a bigger Chinese backlash and the stock will tank endlessly .
17) Announcement of Jessie Bannon's inclusion caused backlash among "Quest" fans.
18) Something as simple as getting chocolate milk out of the cafeterias caused a backlash .
19) This caused a nationalist backlash.
20) The mass arrests caused a community backlash and eventually gave positive coverage to the VVAW.
21) It caused a backlash amongst white voters in the district and led to his defeat.
22) But ITV's reluctance to pander to DP's whims has caused a backlash.
23) The City Council's shortsighted rejection of the Bridge Street Project has caused a backlash.
24) This was a big problem when the service first launched, and caused a backlash among consumers.
25) Many worry the gambit would cause a backlash against their party ahead of the next year congressional elections .
26) The book caused a strong backlash within Egyptian society especially due to the rising religious fundamentalism within the state.
27) A transcript of the deposition became public in June, and it caused an immediate backlash against Deen.
How to use backlash in a sentence28) Whilst review embargoes are commonplace in games review, the length caused a large backlash in the reviewing community.
29) Nearly all of the world's telepaths are killed by the backlash caused by Beckley's power manifestation.
30) However, if the comments could cause backlash, it's best to avoid specifics, Ide says.
31) A previous Wikipedia page for Human Achievement Hour was deleted after the event caused a backlash from environmental groups .
32) This 'improved functionality' for the consumer has however, caused a backlash from site owners and online retailers.
33) French impositions against the trade of rice via nearby waterways caused a further backlash from the locals of Gò Công.
34) The immense problem with air pollution (smog) that had developed by the early 1970s also caused a backlash.
35) This is causing a backlash among liberals who consider it a betrayal of the Democratic party's commitment to the elderly.
36) Inadequate carrier bearing preload allows the carrier to move when under load and this can cause the backlash to open up.
37) When the ABC announced its intention of broadcasting Sydney New Year's Eve, it caused severe backlash from Channel Nine.
38) With no explanation for her termination given, it seems the University of Arizona fired Dr. Sisley for attempting to conduct research that may have caused backlash from state lawmakers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cause backlash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cause backlash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cause backlash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cause backlash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cause backlash.
20 examples of simple sentences of cause backlash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cause backlash
Compound Sentences with cause backlash
Complex Sentences with cause backlash
Compound-Complex Sentences with cause backlash