bagasse in a sentence
1) The machine is designed to run with 100% bagasse.
2) Most of them are bagasse based production units.
3) The reside is called bagasse, which is eco-friendly.
4) bagasse is a fibrous material consisting mainly of sugar cane fiber.
bagasse example sentences5) bagasse is usually burned to produce steam, which in turn creates electricity.
6) India, another sugar cane producing country, has potential for bagasse ethanol production.
7) Sugarcane bagasse feeds 10% of electricity generation in thermal plants in Nicaragua.
8) Other products of the processing include bagasse, molasses, and filtercake.
9) The fire below the boiling cane juice uses bagasse as fuel: nothing is wasted!
10) All of Queensland's 26 sugar mills generate seasonal power from the burning of bagasse.
11) After harvest, the crop produces sugar juice and bagasse, the fibrous dry matter.
12) Technologies are being developed to use enzymes to transform bagasse into advanced biofuel and biogas.
13) At Usina Vale's plant, the bagasse is currently burned to help run the machines.
14) The factory burns bagasse byproducts from sugar manufacturing to generate 20 MW of electricity for internal use.
example sentences with bagasse15) Bagasse, a waste by-product of the refining process, was burned in sugar cane farming operations.
16) A greener alternative to burning bagasse for the production of electricity is to convert bagasse into biogas.
17) A greener alternative to burning bagasse for the production of electricity is to convert bagasse into biogas.
18) Electrical generation from bagasse could become quite important, particularly to the rural populations of sugarcane producing nations.
19) The analysis also found that sugarcane bagasse cogeneration accounts for 3% of the total Brazilian energy matrix.
20) The burning of bagasse can generate 18 kilowatt-hours, or 64.7 MJ per Mg of sugarcane.
21) A major bagasse co-generation project was implemented in 2006 by the Guyana Sugar Corporation (Guysuco).
22) The bagasse generated by the process is not wasted, but is used in power plants to produce electricity.
23) This pulp, called bagasse, fuels the mill's boilers, creating steam-generated electricity to power the mill.
24) The Pantaleon facility also generates and utilizes process heat and electricity from bagasse combustion for all its industrial operations .
25) Soda pulping is a specialty process used to pulp straws, bagasse, and hardwoods with high silicate content.
26) Electricity can be generated using bagasse, a by-product of sugar production, as basic fuel for thermoelectric facilities.
27) Other projects were for small 2-cylinder compounds: notably a locomotive for sugar plantations in Cuba, burning bagasse.
How to use bagasse in a sentence28) In 2007-08 bagasse accounted for 39% of Australia's renewable energy production, while wood for another 33%.
29) bagasse generation benefits from lower and more stable cost of than oil-based generation, as well as lower carbon emissions.
30) In this system biomass, bagasse, forestry and agro residue u0026 agricultural wastes are used as fuel to produce electricity.
31) Recent cogeneration technology plants are being designed to produce from 200 to over 300 KWh of electricity per tonne of bagasse.
32) By using bagasse as a fuel, the Cooperative saves the equivalent of 31 million gallons of fossil fuel each year.
33) Sugar is also used for the production of by-products such as molasses, rum u0026 some wallboard is made from bagasse.
34) Current technologies, such as those in use in Mauritius, produce over 100 KWh of electricity per tonne of bagasse.
35) Edeniq's process will make fuel from bagasse, the material left over after juice has been extracted from sugar cane plants.
36) Since the early days bagasse was burnt in the plant to provide the energy required for the industrial part of the process.
37) The technology also allows ethanol plant operators to make use of bagasse or corn stover without the logistics of transporting the feedstock.
38) Sugarcane bagasse is a potentially abundant source of energy for large producers of sugarcane, such as Brazil, India and China.
39) The state government owns the Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers, and the world's biggest bagasse based paper mills in Karur.
40) The sugar cane bagasse was mixed with molasses and Rapadura, in the creation of coconut desserts like Cocada Branca and Preta.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bagasse
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bagasse with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bagasse
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bagasse in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bagasse.
20 examples of simple sentences of bagasse. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bagasse
Compound Sentences with bagasse
Complex Sentences with bagasse
Compound-Complex Sentences with bagasse