chunk bait in a sentence
1) These tuna were hooked on sardinas, skipjack, chihuil and chunk bait.
2) Most strikes were coming while drift fishing with sardinas or chunk bait from skipjack and sardineta.
3) The few big hook ups that were accounted for were while trolling bolito or on chunk bait.
4) The yellowfin were striking on chunk bait, sardinas, chihuil, skipjack and cocinero.
chunk bait example sentences5) The yellowfin on the banks were striking on sardinas best, with dead bait being better than live, fished in a chum line, as one would do with chunk bait.
6) Boats traveling up the Sea of Cortez were going to the Inman Bank area, chumming and drifting with Sardinas and chunk bait.
7) YELLOWFIN TUNA: The only large Yellowfin Tuna I have heard of in the past week came from the Gorda Banks area from boats fishing with live baits and chunk baits.
8) Stripers up to 30 pounds reported in the Providence RI. live lining menhaden or chunk bait seems to be the method of choice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of chunk bait
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of chunk bait with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with chunk bait
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word chunk bait in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with chunk bait.
20 examples of simple sentences of chunk bait. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of chunk bait
Compound Sentences with chunk bait
Complex Sentences with chunk bait
Compound-Complex Sentences with chunk bait