appoint bailiff in a sentence
1) In Flanders the count usually appointed the bailiff.
2) It was probably not until 1506 before the Privy Council Trotte Månsson (Eka) was appointed the new castle bailiff.
3) Under Section 35 of the Water Act the Comptroller of Water Rights can appoint a water bailiff to manage conflicts in a stream before or during a drought.
4) Frustrated by the hundreds of jurors who were being dismissed, a bailiff was appointed who selected jurors rather than calling them at random.
appoint bailiff example sentences5) According to Constitutional Court President Marie-Madeleine Mborantsuo, it would do so "in the presence of bailiffs appointed by the plaintiffs".
6) Appointments: One of the most important seignorial rights was the right to appoint bailiffs, reeves, aldermen, magistrates, schoolmasters, dike and polder officials, and so on.
7) In these "high" "heerlijkheden" there was jurisdiction to appoint a bailiff ("baljuw") instead of just a "schout", and to administer capital punishment.
8) After that Albert wasted no time to take up the administration of his new lands; for instance, on 26 August he appointed eight bailiffs, who, unsurprisingly were all Vetkopers.
9) In 1320, the locals complained that all the hundreds of Devon were under the control of the great lords who did not appoint sufficient bailiffs for their proper government.
10) Henry Churchman was appointed bailiff for the parks upkeep, and also bow bearer for the park of Leicester Firth (New Parks).
11) In the Middle Ages the Crown exercised general jurisdiction over the Thames, one of the four royal rivers, and appointed water bailiffs to oversee the river upstream of Staines.
12) Instead of the "Acht Orte" appointing a bailiff together, Zurich and Bern each appointed the governor for 7 out of 16 years while Glarus appointed him for the remaining 2 years.
13) In 15 years the only money she has received on behalf of her daughter is about £ 1,000 in arrears that a bailiff appointed by the CSA managed to extract during the past year.
14) Here he car ried on contracting and building until 1879, although in 1876 he had been appointed bailiff of the 8th Division Court, Lambton County.
example sentences with bailiff15) bailiffs were now appointed by a County Court Judge, and were removable by the Lord Chancellor
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint bailiff
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint bailiff with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint bailiff
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint bailiff in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint bailiff.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint bailiff. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint bailiff
Compound Sentences with appoint bailiff
Complex Sentences with appoint bailiff
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint bailiff