baggy trouser in a sentence
1) The baggy trousers were grayish for all ranks.
2) Punjabi's, Punjabi women wear these baggy trousers and er .
3) This included high-waisted, baggy Oxford trousers and sports vests.
4) Our bozo entered a store in the Israeli town wearing extremely baggy trousers .
baggy trouser example sentences5) Also the graffiti man is dressed with baggy trousers, which hide the cursors.
6) The modern femme fatale in baggy trousers, sloppy T-shirts and Doc Martens.
7) The designer was dressed in baggy, Forties-style canvas trousers and a brown trilby hat.
8) Just imagine short sleeves and baggy trousers for men and long sleeves and long skirts for women.
9) In the 17th and 18th centuries, sailors wore baggy trousers known as "galligaskins".
10) He had on what you'd now call a yuppie look - baggy trousers and braces.
11) The turbans on their heads, their ample baggy trousers and daggers gave them a somewhat weird appearance.
12) The tramp clown is the one that usually appears in a circus with baggy trousers and overlarge shoes.
13) The men wear simply loose, baggy trousers, and a skirted Garibaldi of the same or corresponding material.
14) He wore a pair of grey shoes, baggy white trousers and what appeared to be a red tuxedo.
example sentences with baggy15) One was tall and grey-haired, thin but broad-shouldered, wearing a voluminous cricket sweater over baggy grey trousers .
16) In the countryside, women sometimes wear traditional colorful skirts and men wear a traditional sherwal (baggy trousers ).
17) Here and there sat groups of army officers in baggy trousers and boots, with enamel medals on their chests.
18) A pilot for the show was produced in 2006 under the direction of James Bobin titled "baggy trousers ".
19) She is wearing baggy black trousers and little crimson suede boots that might have belonged to one of Chaucer's pilgrims.
20) Above his baggy trousers, his chubby belly is bare, his skin pink, his palms and ears pinker still.
21) He was carefully not displaying his cigarette holder and wore a floppy khaki drill jacket and baggy trousers of the same material.
22) What is often dismissed rather contemptuously as baggy trousers and tunic by English people exists in fact in a variety of styles.
23) He wore white, baggy trousers which billowed like silken sails and red, high-heeled, velvet slippers with ornately curled toes.
24) Equipped with a sturdy parasol and rational dress (e.g., baggy trousers rather than a full dress with bustle), she and her family become fixtures on the Egyptian scene for nine books so far.
25) Andrew sat down on the corner of the bed, his aged and baggy trousers flaring about him like the leggings of a geriatric Zouave.
26) He had the writer laid out, face down with his baggy trousers around his knees, on a marble-topped kitchen table, and was anally violating him with a large, unwashed carrot.
27) Even the ordinary infantrymen managed to look exotic on ceremonial parade, though the baggy scarlet trousers of the Zouaves tended to make almost anything else look dull.
How to use baggy in a sentence28) The 1980 collection was the pirate look: white frilly shirts and baggy knee length trousers devised for Adam Ant, collected by the V u0026A, and much favoured by those of a New Romantic persuasion.
29) Like all Mamelukes Roustam wore a very colourful costume that included very baggy trousers, yet this figure wears tight breeches, which is a silly mistake that spoils what is otherwise a good figure.
30) He was wearing a pair of old baggy trousers, a dirty white singlet and a large and handsome red silk cravat fastened round his neck.
31) Pakistani society observes traditional dress customs and it is advisable for women to wear long skirts, baggy trousers and long sleeved tops or wear the traditional shalwar kameez in public.
32) With regards to his dress on the day of the shooting "The Observer" reported that he was dressed in "baseball cap, blue fleece and baggy trousers .
33) Among certain groups, low-rise, baggy trousers exposing underwear became fashionable; for example, among skaters and in 1990s hip hop fashion.
34) The 1911 edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica commented that "The remarkable Baluchi uniforms (green and drab with baggy red trousers ) are unique in the British Empire".
35) The men's outfit consists of wide straight-legged trousers, a buttoned shirt, a jacket tucked into the baggy trousers, and a short pocketless waistcoat ("Karika"), usually white in color.
36) The men wear "buba" (long shirt), "sokoto" (baggy trousers ), "agbada" (flowing robe with wide sleeves) and "fila" (a hat).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baggy trouser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baggy trouser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baggy trouser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baggy trouser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baggy trouser.
20 examples of simple sentences of baggy trouser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baggy trouser
Compound Sentences with baggy trouser
Complex Sentences with baggy trouser
Compound-Complex Sentences with baggy trouser