backing store in a sentence
1) Therefore, clients cannot assume that backing store is maintained.
2) A page that requires writing to backing store will be placed on the Modified Page List.
3) No more backing store !
4) No more backing store !
backing store example sentences5) No more backing store !
6) Here, subsequent writes have no advantage, since they still need to be written directly to the backing store .
7) The result will be a new property with a getter and setter that uses your variable as a backing store .
8) Each entry has a datum (piece of data) – a copy of the same datum in some backing store .
9) In some older virtual memory operating systems, space in swap backing store is reserved when programs allocate memory for runtime data.
10) In particular, content is lost if the X server is not maintaining a "backing store " of the window content.
11) When a dirty bit is used, at all times some pages will exist in both physical memory and the backing store .
12) In this case, based on the contents of the copy buffer, it expands a Property template that uses your variable as the backing store !
13) The current iPhone has (if I remember correctly) .5 GB working memory and 16 to 32GB backing store (flash drive).
14) The VM system creates the illusion of more by using the hard disk as a backing store, an area of much slower memory used to offload inactive portions of RAM.
example sentences with backing15) Some file systems are "virtual", in that the "files" supplied are computed on request (e.g. procfs) or are merely a mapping into a different file system used as a backing store .
16) A page whose backing store is still valid (whose contents are not dirty, or otherwise do not need to be preserved) is placed on the tail of the Free Page List.
17) When a dirty bit is not used, the backing store need only be as large as the instantaneous total size of all paged-out pages at any moment.
18) However, if the page was written to after it's paged in, its dirty bit will be set, indicating that the page must be written back to the backing store .
19) Entities other than the cache may change the data in the backing store, in which case the copy in the cache may become out-of-date or "stale".
20) The data in these locations are written back to the backing store only when they are evicted from the cache, an effect referred to as a "lazy write".
21) A write-back cache is more complex to implement, since it needs to track which of its locations have been written over, and mark them as "dirty" for later writing to the backing store .
22) More efficient caches compute use frequency against the size of the stored contents, as well as the latencies and throughputs for both the cache and the backing store .
23) When the cache client (a CPU, web browser, operating system) needs to access a datum presumed to exist in the backing store, it first checks the cache.
24) In all the discussion of this subsection, we are assuming that, after input to the computer, the data will form a named file in the backing store .
25) On the third hand, the backing store may be discarded if memory is low, or for other reasons -- perhaps the screen's color depth has changed.
26) On the other hand, some Glk libraries handle these problem automatically -- for example, with a backing store -- and do not send you redraw events.
27) "Write-through": write is done synchronously both to the cache and to the backing store .
28) If the window is covered by another window and uncovered again, assuming that backing store is not maintained:
29) Virtual memory and speed of page-ins/outs, combined with a large enough working memory and backing store does the trick.
30) The write to the backing store is postponed until the cache blocks containing the data are about to be modified/replaced by new content.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backing store
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backing store with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backing store
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backing store in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backing store.
20 examples of simple sentences of backing store. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backing store
Compound Sentences with backing store
Complex Sentences with backing store
Compound-Complex Sentences with backing store