solid backing in a sentence
1) And that argument has a lot of solid backing .
2) Taft had the solid backing of the party's conservative wing.
3) He also had a solid backing from Southern Republicans.
4) Its political survival depends on solid backing from South Africa's 5m whites.
solid backing example sentences5) The tape is a strong nylon cloth with a very thin but solid waterproof rubber backing.
6) He exercised full control over all aspects of society with the solid backing of the army.
7) One of the goals of the trade delegation was to obtain gold or other solid backing for Tibetan currency.
8) A month later the Freikorps revolted, but only in Silesia did the Kapp Putsch receive a solid backing.
9) Added a little klegecell to ends to get solid backing for bow and stern eyes and to simplify putting fabric in ends.
10) Mario Duplantier's battery makes for a solid technical backing to the guitars, and is all too easy to overlook, so here's a nod to him too.
11) Despite good intentions and solid backing, the military published only fourteen papers with a circulation of about 70,000 copies, or little more than double that of Gudok alone.
12) It has solid backing from the UK's official advisers, the Committee on Climate Change, who say the goal is a "feasible, cost-effective and desirable" way to meet the UK's carbon cutting targets.
13) With no solid backing and being easily counterfeited, the continentals quickly lost their value, giving rise to the phrase "not worth a continental".
14) Off the field the club suffered a financial setback when they were banned from selling alcohol inside the ground, although under the ownership of Davies they at least had solid financial backing.
example sentences with backing15) Emerson, on the other hand, required a good machine, solid backing, a lot of mental caressing, to perform at his best.
16) Opinion polls have shown the Opposition failing to translate 10 -point leads over the Tories in overall popularity into solid backing for Mr Balls's economic policies.
17) The hope is that thus they will present a solid, religious backing to the government and that the Government will give them in return a support.
18) " "One plus is its resilience amid a contaminated whey crisis, suggesting NZ fundamentals provide solid backing.
19) "It positions us for a bright future with solid financial backing from sophisticated investors who know our company and industry well, and who also share our vision for A u0026P's future.
20) People look to this monastery as a new beginning, as a new element that has a solid backing in a long tradition of monastic life."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of solid backing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of solid backing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with solid backing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word solid backing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with solid backing.
20 examples of simple sentences of solid backing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of solid backing
Compound Sentences with solid backing
Complex Sentences with solid backing
Compound-Complex Sentences with solid backing