Baluchi in a sentence
1) Authorities allege this is a reference to Baluchi.
2) During the rebellion, Oman sought to hire more Baluchi troops.
3) Meanwhile in the Baluchi language "Vang" also means singing.
4) Baluchi then shipped them to his uncle to pass onto Shehhi.
Baluchi example sentences5) Jundallah, a Sunni and Baluchi group.
6) Within each unit and sub-unit, Baluchi and Arab soldiers were mixed.
7) The Sunni Baluchi insurgent group, Jundullah claimed responsibility for the attack.
8) When Ahmed al-Ghamdi went to Dubai, Baluchi helped him purchase a cell phone.
9) Another distinctive feature of Baluchi uniforms were plain silver ball buttons worn on service and mess dresses.
10) Baluchi cooperated with his tribunal.
11) Eighty percent of the population in Sind Province is composed of various Baluchi tribesmen.
12) The name "Balochi" or "Baluchi" is not found before the 10th century.
13) Yusef bin Abdulla el Baluchi, Bailiff, Pemba, Zanzibar.
14) Plans for revolt by the 130th Baluchi Regiment at Rangoon on 21 January were thwarted.
example sentences with Baluchi15) The dominant indigenous language is a dialect of Arabic although Baluchi and Swahili are also widely spoken.
16) The covert activities involve support of the minority Ahwazi Arab and Baluchi groups and other dissident organizations.
17) That music which we hear nowadays in Baluchestan differs with genuine Baluchi music because of many reasons.
18) He acquired fluency in Urdu, Punjabi, Baluchi, Persian, and eventually Arabic languages.
19) Iran is home to several ethnic groups, including Azeri, Kurds, Bakhtiari and Baluchi peoples.
20) The fort once served as a garrison for Baluchi soldiers, protection for Lamu merchants and a prison.
21) Here we will briefly refer to several examples of genuine Baluchi music that is now popular in Baluchestan.
22) Banjo and Dongi are so intermingled with other Baluchi instruments that have become naturalized in Baluchestan.
23) On September 6, 2006, Baluchi was transferred from a black site location to Guantanamo Bay detention camp.
24) The Baluchi chief of Bampur, having declared his independence from British rule, also joined the Ghadarites.
25) With nuclear services the university fails programs to receive Baluchi charges to help their clean, new and much effect.
26) Another reason is that Baluchestan neighbor Pakistan and is influenced by Pakistani Baluchi music as well as Indian music.
27) Baluchi is an ethnically Baloch computer technician who grew up in Kuwait, but is a citizen of Pakistan.
How to use Baluchi in a sentence28) Al Baluchi, Walid Bin Attash, and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed chose to serve as their own attorney.
29) Baluchi journalists and human rights activists faced arbitrary arrest, physical abuse, and unfair trials, often ending in execution.
30) The Summary of Evidence memo for Baluchi's Combatant Status Review Tribunal was drafted on February 8, 2007.
31) On May 5, 2012, Military Judge James Pohl arraigned al Baluchi, and appointed attorneys to represent him.
32) Saddam Hussein's government provided support for Baluchi separatists in Pakistan, hoping that their conflict would spread into rival Iran.
33) He reported that Baluchi was often in the company of his uncle, and would pick people up from the airport.
34) Traditionally, the Brahui of the Baluchi ethnic group are in charge of the law and order situation through the Pass area.
35) On August 8, Baluchi opened a bank account at Dubai Islamic Bank, using his name, passport and phone number.
36) Pakistan has literature in Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, Pushto, Baluchi, Persian, English and many other languages.
37) Moving back in with his parents in Karachi, Pakistan, Baluchi saw his uncle several times when he came to visit.
38) According to the UN special rapporteur's March 6 report, areas with large Baluchi populations were severely underdeveloped and had limited access to education, employment, health care, and housing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baluchi
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baluchi with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baluchi
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baluchi in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baluchi.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baluchi. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baluchi
Compound Sentences with Baluchi
Complex Sentences with Baluchi
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baluchi