Baluch in a sentence
1) A company from the 27th Baluch.
2) After all, he was a Baluch.
3) The Baluch surpassed all in valour and bravery.
4) The casualties on the Baluch side are estimated to be six times higher.
Baluch example sentences5) Baluch, Muhammad Sardar Khan (1977).
6) People were screaming and running for safety ," local resident Zafar Baluch said.
7) Dogra companies of the Baluch Regiment were transferred to the Indian Army.
8) The Baluch were defeated and Mir Dost Muhammad Khan Baluch captured.
9) The Baluch were defeated and Mir Dost Muhammad Khan Baluch captured.
10) The Regimental Tartan is the Baluch Regiment Tartan.
11) Bandsmen wear the traditional rifle green tunic and cherry trousers of the old Baluch battalions.
12) For this reason, the term 'Baluch tombs' does not appear very accurate.
13) Dr. Baluch has further tried to explain the meaning of the word "Chaukhandi".
14) Satghara remained the capital during the period of Baluch leader Mir Chaker Rind.
example sentences with Baluch15) Razzaq was also a supporter of the Baluch National Movement, a nationalist political organization.
16) Pakistan, another unnatural state, would also lose its Baluch territory to Free Baluchistan.
17) The distinctive rifle green and red uniform of the old Baluch battalions was adopted by the entire regiment.
18) Following World War I, the five battalions were merged to form the 10th Baluch Regiment.
19) In the same year, Mir Dost Muhammad Khan Baluch was executed in a Tehran prison.
20) The Kabul rulers had felt the blades of Baluch swords and were not anxious to feel them again.
21) People's Resistance Movement of Iran (Jundollah) led by Mohammad Zaher Baluch.
22) The Baluch Regiment was reorganized by merging the Baluch, 8th Punjab and the Bahawalpur Regiments.
23) The Baluch Regiment was reorganized by merging the Baluch, 8th Punjab and the Bahawalpur Regiments.
24) Aromatherapy Competition (students coached by Julie McFadden) 1st Place was taken by Nasreen Baluch.
25) Among the Baluch and in northern India, witches or magicians are said to ride striped hyenas at night.
26) At the end of 1945, the 10th Baluch Regiment lost its number and became The Baluch Regiment.
27) At the end of 1945, the 10th Baluch Regiment lost its number and became The Baluch Regiment.
How to use Baluch in a sentence28) Following the independence of Pakistan in 1947, the 8th Punjab and Baluch Regiments were allotted to Pakistan.
29) The Bolān Pass is an important pass on the Baluch frontier, connecting Jacobabad and Sibi with Quetta .
30) The CO of 25 Punjab, Lt. Col. S. Baluch was away and joined his unit on 25 March.
31) The main political parties of the Pashtun and Baluch ethnic groups actually opposed the formation of the state of Pakistan.
32) Mir Hazar Khan Marri headed the separatist movement under the Baluch People's Liberation Front (BPLF).
33) Pakistan has repeatedly accused India, and occasionally the U.S., of supporting the Baluch rebels to destabilise the country.
34) On the formation of the 10th Baluch Regiment, rifle green and red uniform was adopted by the whole regiment.
35) Among the worst parts of Quetta is Sariab Road, a main avenue that is dominated by Pashtuns and Baluch.
36) In the post-independence era a first serious study was undertaken by Mumtaz Hassan; he described Chaukhandi tombs as Baluch tombs.
37) People from neighbouring regions, such as Kashmiris, Pashtun and Baluch, also form important element in the Punjabi population.
38) In 1925, Henry Cousens devoted a chapter of his book on the antiquities of Sindh to 'Baluch tombs'.
39) Some Baluch analysts believe that Jundallah, contrary to the group's claims, was motivated by ethnic rather than religious discrimination.
40) The modern regiment was formed in May 1956 by the merger of 8th Punjab and Bahawalpur Regiments with the Baluch Regiment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baluch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baluch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baluch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baluch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baluch.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baluch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baluch
Compound Sentences with Baluch
Complex Sentences with Baluch
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baluch