bald statement in a sentence
1) This sentence is a bald statement of fact.
2) Such a bald statement deserved an equally blunt rejoinder.
3) We recognised that the bald statement in the preceding paragraph requires amplification.
4) Historians do not make bald statements and always attempt to substantiate their point.
bald statement example sentences5) The account relied more heavily on innuendo than bald statement but the message was clear.
6) This bald statement, which I hope he retracts, is what prompted my original post.
7) Kimball certainly does not know his history very well and simply makes any bald statement to support his case.
8) However, rather than just make this bald statement, which could even be regarded as something of a get-out, we should justify the value by calculation.
9) Because, you know, unlike feminists, I don't have the luxury of simply making a bald statement, and then moving on to the next one, without providing rational and empirical support for it.
10) While I welcome the recognition of this often debilitating condition, this bald statement – not as far as I have seen backed up by any statistics – rather misses the point.
11) His case rested apparently on bald statement and nothing else, for all eyewitness reports stated that the bomb and gunfire came from the National Palace and the other government buildings.
12) Accordingly, one critic has called it "the single word which lifts the couplet from bald statement to poetry." Many have commented upon the various connotations of the word.
13) It may well be that if a bill had been filed with a bald statement to the effect above, there might have been a demurrer for want of equity.
14) By now, knowing that Thomas must have pressed home his own attack, we were concerned that the only reference to his part in the operation was the bald statement - 'The sixth aircraft was lost'.
example sentences with bald15) But the bald statement that a garage has been sold in Middlesbrough is neither a news story, nor of any help to agents working in the market who need to know such details.
16) Several riders must be added to the bald statement that class-differentiated linguistic codes help to explain the contradiction between initial statements of attitudes and overall feelings.
17) Affrante's bald statement is ludicrous enough to make such pioneering artists as Louise Bourgeois shudder but might bring a smile to other pioneers, such as Judy Chicago.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bald statement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bald statement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bald statement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bald statement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bald statement.
20 examples of simple sentences of bald statement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bald statement
Compound Sentences with bald statement
Complex Sentences with bald statement
Compound-Complex Sentences with bald statement