at a ball in a sentence
1) at a ball, an assembly, or play.
2) They attended an opera together and flirted at a ball.
3) The best way to experience Base ball is at a ball park.
4) When the two meet at a ball, mischief and mayhem commence.
at a ball example sentences5) Halladay is struggling to get out hitters at a ball so far .
6) The first verse introduces the characters at a ball, where they meet.
7) Government house was declare open at a ball attended by 1400 people in 1876.
8) B. Madame Bouvier and her aunt wear the same dress at a ball.
9) He was dismissed when he was caught behind wafting at a ball outside off stump.
10) When she appeared at a ball people stood on chairs to see her.
11) When I look at a ball, a planet, I see love.
12) In 1902, Trudie met Thomas Denman at a ball in London.
13) When he drove at a ball I was mighty glad I was behind the stumps.
14) In 1894 Franz Ferdinand met Countess Sophie Chotek at a ball in Prague.
example sentences with ball15) How many died the last time a section of bleacher collapsed at a ball game ?
16) Cranston opted to not play at a ball that went straight into his leg stump.
17) He dabbed at a ball from John Birkley, which went towards the wicket-keeper.
18) The empty feeling of swinging at a ball that has already thudded into the catcher's mitt.
19) They kept hold of one end, like streamers at a ball, and threw the other end.
20) Students receive this ribbon at a ball called "Szalagavató", meaning the "inauguration of ribbons".
21) at a ball that night, Kitty attempts to dance with Vronsky, but he dances with Anna.
22) Rutherford then plays and misses, wafting at a ball that seams away, doesn't move his feet.
23) Later at a ball at Manderley, everyone is waltzing ("Der ball von Manderley").
24) Darcy surprises Elizabeth with a dance offer at a ball at Netherfield, which she grudgingly but politely accepts.
25) Vronsky has been paying her considerable attention, and she expects to dance with him at a ball that evening.
26) Mrs. Jennings takes Lucy, Elinor, and Marianne to London, where they meet Willoughby at a ball.
27) Later, she sees her former lover, the King of Bohemia at a ball and is overcome by rage.
How to use ball in a sentence28) On the other hand, I remember seeing them dancing together at a ball shortly before the birth of Prince William.
29) In the evening, the girls accompanied Jonathan Phang at a ball, acting as ambassadors for the disabled modelling cause.
30) Once at a ball he trod on my foot; and I was so afraid he should tread on me again.
31) Hirst, Thomas Archer 10th August 1851: On Tuesday evening at Museum, at a ball in the gardens.
32) To arrive at a ball is exciting, and all, Once you're there, though, it's scary.
33) In his fourth over, Lindwall had Washbrook caught behind for eight after needlessly playing at a ball wide outside off stump.
34) at a ball that night, held to commemorate the purchase of a giant cheese wheel, Eggs tries to confront Portley-Rind.
35) Standing alone at a ball, he reflects on the emptiness of his life and his remorse over the death of Lensky.
36) Take your R.I.O.T. Squad out with a video camera and do interviews at the mall, at school, at a ball game or at a local hangout.
37) Upon the whole, these three days are excessively amusing, and as all ranks and conditions are mingled, one sees much more variety than at a ball in the city.
38) as I am told that the Señora G–a wore it at a ball in London, when her husband was minister there, I have sent my maid to learn the particulars from her.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of at a ball
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of at a ball with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with at a ball
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word at a ball in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with at a ball.
20 examples of simple sentences of at a ball. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of at a ball
Compound Sentences with at a ball
Complex Sentences with at a ball
Compound-Complex Sentences with at a ball