bald cypress in a sentence
1) bald cypress has been noted for its high merchantable yields.
2) bald cypress and Spanish moss are the dominant plants in bayous.
3) bald cypress is one of the few conifer species that sprouts.
4) Azaleas and bald cypresses can be killed by hard water.
bald cypress example sentences5) The bald cypress was designated the official state tree of Louisiana in 1963.
6) Trees in the Okefenokee swamp include giant tupelo and bald cypress .
7) It features a group of bald cypresses, statues, and a bandstand.
8) As far north as Corkscrew Swamp, virgin stands of ancient bald cypress are dying.
9) bald cypress and other hardwood grow along the banks, often reflected in the bayou's quiet water.
10) Control of competing vegetation may be necessary for a year or more for bald cypress planted outside of swamps.
11) bald cypress is monoecious.
12) A bald cypress ( Taxodium distichum ) grows on the left side of the inflowing stream in the waterlogged soil.
13) A few authors also treat "Taxodium mucronatum" as a variety of bald cypress, as "T. distichum" var.
14) Serenity seekers, nature lovers and birders will be awestruck by Corkscrew's 500 year old forest of giant bald cypress, wetlands, wildlife and overall bio-diversity.
example sentences with bald15) Figure 4b. Natural stunting of bald cypress has been recorded in western Florida peatlands where Keith Underwood and Guy Englin stand next to 300 year old cypress trees which only reach 2 meters.
16) Figure 4a. Nancy Penick standing next to ten year old bald cypress, Taxodium distichum (L.) Richard, which has been stunted due to unusual soil chemistry.
17) Addressing landscape concerns, Vergason said the large, southern grove of trees would consist of ginkgo, with bald cypress along 2nd Street.
18) During the hurricane that ravaged the northern half of France on 26 December 1999, the park lost nearly five thousand trees, including the handsome avenue of bald cypresses .
19) The trees in the park include sequoias, bald cypresses, magnolias, cedars, palms, some three-hundred year old chestnut and plane trees, fuchsias, roses, hortensias, and rhododendrons.
20) They feature a Chinese pavilion, old trees, including a giant bald cypress large enough to hold a man inside; and an orangerie, with vegetable gardens and an orchard.
21) On the Coastal Plain, hispid cotton rats occupy the periphery of central ponds and more distant ecotonal areas of bald cypress ("Taxodium distichum") swamps.
22) The odorless wood of bald cypress, closely resembling that of "Cupressus" spp., has long been valued for its water resistance, thus is called 'wood eternal'.
23) From eastern North Carolina down throughout Florida and over to southeast and south Texas, bald cypress may be accompanied in forests by dwarf palmetto.
24) Majestic bald cypress, longleaf pine, and sand live oak were hundreds of years old (and in the case of cypress, thousands of years old).
25) While over 30 different types of wood can be used, the most desirable rot resistant woods are Pacific yew, bald cypress (new growth), cedars, and juniper.
26) The Salisbury Campus features over 2,000 species of plant life, including magnolia, rhododendron, viburnum, Japanese maple, bald cypress, and Crape myrtle.
27) Trap Pond State Park in Sussex County, for example, supports what may be one of the northernmost stands of bald cypress .
28) The parks are landscaped with native trees (crepe myrtle, bald cypress ) and have tables, pathways, restrooms and pavilions for patrons.
29) The bald cypress has deciduous needles and prefers moist to waterlogged sites where it forms so-called root knees that stick up above the ground surface.
30) One of the most rare representatives of the North American species, the bald cypress ( Taxodium distichum ) grows in the group of trees below the dam.
31) " Other vegetation that makes its home in other parts of the bay are wild rice, various trees like the red maple and bald cypress, and spartina grass and phragmites.
32) Flora  The park has various species of plants and trees that include but is not limited to sabal palm, live oak, bald cypress, red maple, pickerelweed, Royal palm, duckweed, and giant bulrush.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bald cypress
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bald cypress with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bald cypress
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bald cypress in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bald cypress.
20 examples of simple sentences of bald cypress. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bald cypress
Compound Sentences with bald cypress
Complex Sentences with bald cypress
Compound-Complex Sentences with bald cypress