redress balance in a sentence
1) A tax on films helps redress the balance.
2) There are ways to redress the balance.
3) This is a chance to redress the balance.
4) We 're trying to redress the balance.
redress balance example sentences5) We feel this new store will redress the balance.
6) We shall attempt to redress the balance in this section.
7) So what can be done to redress the balance?
8) Fine, if the balance is redressed .
9) He set about rectifying matters, attempting to redress the balance.
10) Let's do something to redress the balance, shall we?
11) If GPs had the purchasing power they could redress the balance again.
12) This technique can work to redress the balance in family dynamics too.
13) City Lives helps redress the balance.
14) The creation of the CBO began to redress the balance of power.
example sentences with balance15) It is time to redress the balance of all this bad press.
16) But Lisa Smith's Powerhaus are about to redress that balance.
17) Maybe one day it will find an answer and redress the balance .
18) Danger lies only where too much zeal is applied to redressing the cultural balance.
19) No, no she said she's gonna redress the balance very shortly.
20) When he goes, the Ewes may want to redress the balance.
21) Tredwell also redressed a little balance with some late hitting from number nine .
22) This volume alone redresses the balance and should be compulsory reading for all physicists.
23) redressing the balance through thinning can thus take several decades without any significant financial return.
24) To redress the balance, approximately 450 holes were drilled in the robot's metalwork.
25) They also hoped to redress the balance of the problems caused by the Conservatives.
26) Why not redress the balance?
27) I called the New World into existence to redress the balance of the Old.
How to use balance in a sentence28) As a fan of the species, I would like to redress that balance.
29) This agreement redresses the balance and I hope the NMC have learnt their lesson.
30) In short, her aim is to redress the natural balance and harmony between the sexes.
31) My point is that the press has a powerful part to play in redressing the balance.
32) However, as they became increasingly conversant and comfortable with workshop techniques the balance was redressed .
33) Then came songs about death and divorce, with one boisterous lullaby to redress the balance.
34) Now the Department of Transport is hoping that the birds of prey will redress the balance.
35) Members of the Action Group are helping redress the balance with local initiatives to improve the area.
36) But time, and even short time, has redressed the balance between the two prelates.
37) Both painters redress the sexist balance of mainstream art history, tending to empower women and objectify men.
38) There's no such thing as the whole story but I can try to redress the balance.
39) Well, I'm about to redress the balance with a couple of examples I recently experienced.
40) The behavioural specialists are responsible for providing data and attitudes for the policy-makers which should redress the balance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of redress balance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of redress balance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with redress balance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word redress balance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with redress balance.
20 examples of simple sentences of redress balance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of redress balance
Compound Sentences with redress balance
Complex Sentences with redress balance
Compound-Complex Sentences with redress balance