balance recession in a sentence
1) In particular, not all crisis-hit countries have faced full balance sheet recessions .
2) A possible explanation is that those studies fail to distinguish normal from balance sheet recessions .
3) Similarly, countries differ in their capacity to bounce back from balance sheet recessions .
4) As I've previously explained, declining asset values are highly destructive during a balance sheet recession .
balance recession example sentences5) As the boom turned to bust, the subsequent balance sheet recession revealed and exacerbated these weaknesses.
6) In a balance sheet recession the odds of hyperinflation are extremely low because the money supply can not expand substantially.
7) There is a need for growth capital amongst fundamentally good SMEs who are looking to restructure their balance sheets post recession .
8) Japan had its own full balance sheet recession back in the 1990s; this hardly explains its more recent travails.
9) The post-crisis recession we have seen is a balance sheet recession, linked to the bust phase of a long financial cycle.
10) Countries facing full balance sheet recessions, with outsize domestic financial cycles, notably include the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland.
11) Recent studies have found that banking crises, and the balance sheet recessions they usher in, tend to occur at the peak of financial cycles.
12) This naturally ushers in a balance sheet recession, featuring large sectoral and aggregate debt and capital stock overhangs and an impaired financial sector.
13) In economies still recovering from balance sheet recessions, reacting ever more aggressively with monetary and fiscal policy will not resolve the problem.
14) In addressing a balance sheet recession, the key is to target the nexus between debt overhangs, poor asset quality and the misallocation of both capital and labour.
example sentences with balance15) The second, less familiar, view maintains that the key is removing the impediments to growth that are the legacy of a balance sheet recession .
16) The effect of this debt overhang is to slow consumption and therefore economic growth and is referred to as a "balance sheet recession " or debt-deflation.
17) This means these countries are all in serious balance sheet recessions . The private sectors in Japan and Germany are not borrowing, either.
18) Record levels of household debt accumulated in the decades preceding the crisis resulted in a balance sheet recession (similar to debt deflation ) once housing prices began falling in 2006.
19) For example, economist Richard Koo wrote that Japan's "Great Recession" that began in 1990 was a "balance sheet recession .
20) High levels of indebtedness or the bursting of a real estate or financial asset price bubble can cause what is called a "balance sheet recession .
21) Koo argued in his speech that the EU and the U.S. are experiencing a " balance sheet recession " of which Japan is still battling to pull itself from.
22) Thomas quoted Richard Koo, an economist based in Japan, an expert on that country's banking crisis, and specialist in balance sheet recessions, as saying:
23) " Richard Koo has previously written that Japan's "Great Recession," which began in 1990, was a "balance sheet recession .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balance recession
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balance recession with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balance recession
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balance recession in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balance recession.
20 examples of simple sentences of balance recession. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balance recession
Compound Sentences with balance recession
Complex Sentences with balance recession
Compound-Complex Sentences with balance recession