badly wear in a sentence
1) These coins are only known in copper and are badly worn.
2) As dismantling continued many other parts were found to be badly worn.
3) badly worn pegs must be replaced or rebuilt by welding.
4) They nailed carpet to my floor and badly wore out the maple hardwood.
badly wear example sentences5) He uses a palette knife which resembles very closely a badly worn putty knife.
6) We really have no choice with the face slides, which are very badly worn.
7) This aircraft was then grounded for three weeks while awaiting replacements for its badly worn tyres.
8) The ship's guns were badly worn out by March and in need of repair.
9) Use a Vise Grips to back out a badly worn Trail Grabbers.
10) Occasional regrinding by a professional may be required to restore a badly worn or damaged edge.
11) If you hear a "slap, slap" sound, then the piston is badly worn.
12) The spindle bushings would have to be badly worn to get any play in them.
13) Anyone who has ever worn a Neoprene upper boot knows that these can become badly worn out.
14) Though the Germans made gains, their forces were badly worn down and were plagued by logistical issues.
example sentences with badly15) The food was unspeakable, most children wore threadbare clothes and badly worn shoes in need of repair.
16) The long sides of the stone have deeply recessed panels with wide borders that once were decorated but are badly worn.
17) By 1907, so many copies had been printed that repairs had to be made on the most badly worn plates.
18) I tried to use an old tin snips from our garage, but this was very badly worn and out of shape.
19) After twenty years, the Lytham Road track was badly worn, and by the late Fifties the cars performed ever more alarming rolls.
20) This is increasingly used for very specific kinds of arthritis depending on your age, how badly worn the natural joint is and the state of the tendons around the joint.
21) I also realised one of the axleboxes from the leading wheels had a loose face liner, which I had previously overlooked since the liner was not badly worn.
22) Behind the torii is a stone statue of Ugajin . Though the head part is badly worn, it shows a snake coiled up around the body.
23) They are happy we are digging the pitch up and replacing it with a better one." Argyle are funding a new playing surface after the old one became badly worn and torn last season.
24) She felt tired and cold from all her walking, her shoes badly worn, and without thinking she asked the landlady if he had left a note for her.
25) While I had the whole back axle off the truck, I discovered that the spring pivot bolts were badly worn and the eye in one of the main leaves of the springs was damaged.
26) A further chancel stone floor slab, now badly worn, is noted by "Turnor" to be to the memory of James Morrison, cleric (died 1705, aged 33), and set by his "grieving widow", Eleanor.
27) By the end of World War I the tram car fleet was badly worn and in 1919 the company ordered 24 new and larger Birney cars and, in 1922, established several new routes.
28) At the end of the war, the 37 J 20s that remained in service were so badly worn out that they were decommissioned in July 1945 and subsequently scrapped, while only one was kept for display purposes.
29) The original "Godfather" negatives were badly worn and the duplicate was lost in the Paramount archives, so repairs were made to the originals.
30) Most sculpture was probably once painted, clarifying the designs, which are mostly in relatively low relief and not finished with great precision, and now almost all badly worn and weathered.
31) The trustees commissioned a new set of dies with a date of "1769" to replace the old dies, now badly worn after almost two hundred years of use.
32) A 2003 Chevrolet Tanker (T-3), was added to the department in 2004 to replace a badly worn and overworked older truck.
33) Not only were the lock parts badly worn, but there was significant pitting evident on the frame, and quite a bit of finish loss throughout.
34) Half of them were badly worn, everybody was open to erm, serious leg injuries
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly wear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly wear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly wear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly wear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly wear.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly wear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly wear
Compound Sentences with badly wear
Complex Sentences with badly wear
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly wear